s i x t e e n

》Ashton

"Figures that you would drive a creepy van like this, too." Calum stated, opening the door to the van and sitting his bag down before sitting down himself. I got in the driver's side, shaking my head.

"This van has windows."

"Is that supposed to comfort me?"

"I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to do. I may highly encourage you, but I won't force you." I clarified, the engine turning over.

"Oh, good. My mind is so at ease now." He mocked as we pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Are you always this sarcastic?"

"No."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"Yeah."

"You're a very difficult person. Twat didn't tell me you were difficult." I sighed.

"Is Twat a code name for Luke?" He asked, scratching his chest, exposing some of the tan flesh. Holy shit.

"No. Twat walked in on me and the Irwinator."

Laughs escaped Calum's pretty lips. "Did you really-"

"Yeah. Irwinator. You wanna see it?" I winked.

He gave me a look that showed he was unimpressed. "Getting creepy again."

"Fine. And don't tell me you just call your dick a dick, because that is no fun."

"My dick is a dick and it's happy just being dick."

"How about Calumeter? Ya know... because it's probably hu-"

"New one please." He squeaked, his chubby-yet-sculpted cheeks blushed.

"Hoodzilla."

"Naw."

"Calyum?" I said, turning onto a new street.

"Nada."

I was quiet for a moment, before saying the next thing that popped in my head. "Calcum?"

He buried his face in his hands, his shoulders shaking in a fit of giggles. "Okay."

A comfortable silence fell over us and I kept sneaking quick glances at the small piece of perfection in the passenger side. I made a bold, probably stupid (undeniably shameless) move when I put my hand on his thigh. He pulled his face from his hands, his doe eyes glimmering with innocence.

"Your hand is on my thigh."

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"Could you please move it?" He requested, a small smirk on his face because he thought he won.

"Sure, baby." I said, stroking his thigh up and down, the black material of his skinny jeans gliding under my skin. He sucked in a breath when I came dangerously close to his crotch.

"I meant remove it from my thigh." He choked out.

I chuckled, focusing on the road, my hand stationary on his inner thigh. He was tense. "Remove it yourself then."

His (shaky) hand made a move for mine and his soft skin collided with my rough skin and I think the world stopped turning for a moment.

But instead on taking my hand and removing it from his thigh, he placed his smaller hand on top of mine, clutching it. Yep, now I'm positive. The world has stopped turning.

I managed to not sound like a teenage girl when I spoke next. "Thought you were gonna move my hand."

"Shut up and drive your pedo van." He said, brushing his thumb over mine.

--

Dudes I'm really trying to update as often as I can but I have soccer every day this week and I'm still leaving Friday so the updates are short sighhh

But I think I'll get at least one more update in before Friday

Also this story will not end as soon as I thought it would and I'm totally redoing the end yeah

30 comments & 60 votes?

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie