ch1

I was crying in a box.
My owner left me to sit, but he has not came back.

I lay my head on the ground and cry myself to sleep. Ware are you?

The sun shined in my eyes as I looked up to see a kid with, Ruby eyes and blond hair.

   "Mom look it's a cute cat", the boy said. A lady with blonde spiked hair and red eyes came by my box.

"It's cute but you couldn't take care of it, you can even keep your room clean", she said crossing her arms.

"Come on, I will buy the food come on it's cute", the boy said.

The blonde picks up the cat.

  "I'm going to call you Deku", he yelled in to the cats face.

   "Get out of its face you're scaring it", the women yelled at the boy.

   "Am Not", he yelled back at her.

   "Are to"

   "Am Not"

     "Yes you are now stop yelling and bring the cat It needs food and a bath", she says smacking the boy in the head.

______time skipped _________

  "Where did you get that it's adorable", a man with brown hair came running in to the room.

  "Dad we found it in a box someone left it to die", the boy with red eyes said holding the cat in his arms.

  "I will go out a get the food, you better give that thing a bath be for I get back", the women said.

  "Fine, bye mom", the boy rolled his eyes.

   "And that's for rolling your eyes", the woman said smacking the boy in the head.

   "Ow, sorry bye, you old hag", he said. Running down the hall with the cat in his hand's.

The boy opens his door and Set's the cat one the bed.
Then terns around and walks in to another room.

_______izuku_______

As the boy sat me down on the bad I watched him leave.
Then I herd something running. He comes back in and picks me up.

   "meow", I was trying to tell him that it hurt.

   "What's wrong", he looked down at me.

   "Meow, meow", I tell him that it is my paw.

   "What, is it your paw", he said with a smile.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up", he said walking to the running noise.

He opened a door I see water and bubbles!!!

   "MEOW", I hate water!!!

   "Come one don't be a scaredy cat, it just water", he said trying to put me in the bath tub while laughing.

I stopped fighting and let the boy put me in the water.
The water was warm but the bubbles got my attention fast, I used my paw to play with the bubbles.

   "You know your a cute little thing", the boy said.

  "Here well Deku my name is bakugo", he said as he put Shampoo on a wash rag. Then he put the wash rag one my head.

When he was done he left me in the tub. So I played with some of the bubbles. He came back with a towel and put it around me.

I was like a puffy fur ball.

He dryed my fur then put me one the bed.

I looked up at  kacchan. He went in to the bath room with close.

He came back with explosions on his pj's. They had little explosions all over them.

He looked at me.

   "What am I going to do with you", kacchan asked me, oh ya I'm going to call him kacchan.

   "Meow", I look at him with confusion.

  "Well I guess that you can sleep here but don't move round a lot", he pointed to his bed.

   "Night Deku", he said getting in to the bed.

   "Meow", I jump on his chest.

  "Good night, you little fur ball", kacchan said covering me up.

Then my eyes and fall in to the dark ness.

...............

650words