ch4

....Deku...

I Wake up, but once I open my eyes I'm scared to death.

Kacchan was on a small pull out bed but once he hears my sniffing he opens his eye's.

   "Deku, what's wrong", he asked sitting up.

  "Kacchan, I'm scared I had a dream and..and you died you said that it was my fault", I said beginning to cry..

  "Deku, you know that i will not die and you need to calm down", kacchan said setting next to me then he hugs me. I fell a slight blush pulled at my face.

  "But kacc-", my words were cut off by kacchan petting my ears.

  .... kacchan...

Deku was still talking so I petted his ears he purred into my hand. He was so cute. But then I got up off the bed I smelled cake. I grabbed dekus hand and drag him down the stairs. Only to see the old hag putting candles on the cake. I walk in pulling deku with me.

  "Old hag are you almost done yet", I ask her.

  "Yes you son of mine but it takes a long time to put 15 layers of cake and you don't even have friends what are we going to do with the rest of the cake", she said not turning around.

Then she terns around and faces me only to see Deku be hind me and she dropped the frosting all over and her eyes sparkle "omg you're so cute are you one the one and only friend that bakugo will ever had.

Deku was so scared that he hugged me. "What he has cat ears to....", She yells.

Once she calms down I head to the couch and set down I for got that I was holding dekus hand. "Sorry", I said blushing.

  "It's fine", he said smiling at me.

It was 7pm so I terned on the tv. We sat there watching TV when the old hag came in.

  "Get your feet of my table", she yells placing the cake one the table.

  "Kacchan, happy birthday", deku said with a big smile while hugging me.

  "T-thanks deku", I said.

  "So cute some ones blushing", my mother said.

  "Shut up you old hag", I say pulling deku into my lap.

  "Kacchan, I forgot to get you something", deku said looking down at the ground.

  "It's fine", I say with a small smile.

  "You two are so cute", my old hag of my mother said.

  "Why won't you
shut up allready", I ask petting dekus hair.

  "Because you two are so cute", mom Said going in  to the ether room.

She comes bake with three other gifts for the party. "Oh ya I invited some of the people that are your so called friends", she said waving her phone in her hands.

"This is going to be the worst day ever", I say rolling my eyes.
_____________