ch13: part one

Sorry I'm gonna wait and do the smut or lemon chapter next,  so this is a fluffy one.
Plus its 3:30 in the morning.

Dekus pov.

I wake up to the lamp on. I covered my eyes from the brightness. " sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I heard kacchans voice. " its fine what time is it," I say moving my arm and look at him. " 5:30 am, go back to sleep if you wanna." I watch him pit his book down. "I'm not tired anymore". I sigh and look at him. He smiles and puts the book down on the night stand. He pulls me close and kisses my forehead. " good morning love," he smiled softly. " morning," I giggle and hug him. I smile and  look at him. " happy birthday baby," he smiles softly," thanks!!" I sit up and yawn and get off the bed to stretch. I stretch and then walk to the bathroom. I Side the door open and walk in.

Kacchans pov.
I sigh and stand up and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. I hear the bathroom door open. I look behind me and see deku. I jump a little,"  oh deku... what do you want to eat?."

"Mmm.. chicken nuggets?". He looks at me cutely.
" sure.," I smile and start to cook.
Dekus pov.
Kacchan looks at me I smile and walk to the living area. I sigh and set on the couch. My tail swishing happily and it frustrated me so me being me I grab it and yelp a little. Then I growl and try to catch it. My ears twitched as I hear baku-kacchans foot steps. I finally catch my tell only for kacchan say my name. I look at him and he says the food is done I smiled and stand up  and walk into the kitchen and set at the table. Kacchan smiles and brings me my plate. I smile and start eating. He did the dishes and looks at me once he finished. " kacchan," I say looking at him. "yeah?" He looks at me. " what did you get me for my birthday?".

He looks at me," that's a surprise." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I blush and look away from him. " ok kacchan," I walk over t o the door to the cabinet open it slide it open," can we make cup cakes?"

He smiles and walks up behind me when he sees me trying to reach the sugar he smiles and gets it down and hands it to me. I blushed looking down. I grab it and look up at him," t-thanks".

"Of course!" He smiles and puts his hand on my head and pets my head.  I purr lowly blushing. He smiles and walks away to the stove. I follow him blushing. I look at him and hands him the sugar," what all do we need for cup cakes? I wonder if you make them different than todo."

Bakugou looks at him," who's todo?". He looks at him. " well his dad got me as a pet. He thought that it would help keep todos mind off of the accident that happened before I got there. Todo and his dad got into a fight so he had to leave me. But I was out side in the freezing cold for six days and it rained most of them." I sigh and look up at him to see Bakugou with a angry expression I look at him confused," are you okay kacchan I haven't seen you mad like this before. He growls a little and I back up scared," kacchan calm down please." I looked at him and backed up more and then I see his quirk and I've never Sean it before he exploded the sugar package. I gasped and look at the mess," kacchan?". 

"THAT ICY-HOT BASTARD" he growls loudly. I whimper a little and back up," w-what?". I look at him. He sighs and calms a little," sorry deku I didn't mean to scare you."

I nod slowly and go to the closest and get the broom and dust pan. I start cleaning the mess. I sigh and look at him once I get done cleaning," oh and if its okay for me to ask but when can I go to school?" I look at him.

" next week," I smile and giggle and hug him," yay!!!, wait how do I get in?" I look up a little at him," they'll do a few test and if you pass you get in, I try out to." He looks him. "Why?" He looks at him. " cuz its for a test but it will be like a exam to get  in for you." I nod. " okay " he smiles and looks at me. " can we go buy cup cakes now?"

" sure, Sorry about me getting mad, Sorry if I scared you." I nod and walk towards the door and I get my rain boots and put them on," don't forget that it rained yesterday he nods and puts his on. He looks at me and holds out his hand," let's go baby" I smile and take his hand. We walk to a near by bakery.

_________
876 words.