ch2

Kacchan.

I wake up, to the sun in my eye from for getting to close the blind last night.

The sky was still a little purple from the sun rise.

"Meow", said the little ball of fur seating on my lap.

"What, are you hungry", I asked the fur ball.

"Meow", said the cat.

"Come, let's get you feed", I say pointing to the door.

I get up and slide open the door. The cat followed me into
The front room.

My mom was making pancake's and bacon. Then she smiles at the cat that comes by her.

"What, are you hungry", she asked the ball of fur.

"Hey, you my son go feed the cat now", mom said pointing at the cat food.

"Ya ya, you old hag", I said walking to the pantry door and sliding it open.

There was a small bag of cat food on the ground by all of the cans and rice packages.

I took the cat food out of the pantry and closed the door behind me.

Little Deku was at my feet brushing it's tail and head on my leg.

"Meow", he said.

I put a bowl on the floor and filled it half way full.
The cat looked over the bowl.
Then dived in head first into the bowl.

I bent down to pet the cat.

.....time skipped..

The cat followed to my room.
I went to go in the closet when I hear, "katsuki, come here", then move away from the closet door. Sliding the glass door shut.

The cat followed me down the stairs in to the living room.

"What do you want old hag", I questioned her.

"Are you a baka, to day is your birthday", she said looking in to the living room from the kitchen.

"Right, I guess that I for got", I said picking up the cat.
I pet the cat as I carry it back up the staircase.

I sat the cat down on the bed.
Then I go back to my closet. Sliding the glass doors open.

I find a nice black shirt that buttons up and some black, blue jeans.

Then I bend down and get a some converse.

Then I got up and slid closed the closet door.
Then I head to the bathroom to get dressed.

....dekus.. point of view...

My tail move side to side as my new owner pets me. He is really nice to me but not nice to everyone else. He went into the bathroom after getting his things.

I kinda miss my old owner.
He was 15 years old and his eye's were different but beautiful one was a faded blue and the other was grayish. And his hair was split into two 1/2 of this hair was red the other half was white. His smile was one that usually never happened. But he left me on the side of the road I do miss him but he left me in a box. I was cold for about 6 days while it rained I was lost in the box I was I just miss him a lot I mean he was my first owner.

Deku:[I for got to say but there are types of neko's one is just a cat and the other is that a cat can tern into a human. And I am the type of neko that tern into a human.

Kacchan came out of the bath room. He smiled at me then he picked me up and carried me down the stairs.

"Old hag, I'm going for a walk", he said as he slept out the door sliding the glass door shut.

He walked for a little while then looked at me with a big smile. His read Ruby eyes looked deep into my soul As His smile was warm.

We walked past a lot of stores.
Only to be in front of a beautiful pet store.

"I'm going to get you some cat toys and treats", kacchan said.

Then opened the door as he walked in I saw heaven of toys and food. He walked to the back of the room as I move from his arms to the floor. There was every thing to yarn and fish toys. My favorite thing was a orange and red ball of yarn. Kacchan came to pick it up. He found it amusing about how that was my favorite one and I also dragged out the hole thing.
Then he got it all back to the way that it was. Then picks me up and walks to the front desk lady. Once paid for he gave it to me. He sat it on his arm then I grabbed it with my sharp nail's.

He looked at me and smiled.

Kacchan..........pov..

As I got home the smell of hot spices hit my nose.
I walk in to the kitchen to find my mother cooking a cake that was my favorite..

"Mom, when will the cake get done", I ask her.

"Well a 15 layer cake will take in tell at least 4 to 5. But you will have your cake got that now go take a bath you smell", she said slapping my head with floor all over her hands.

She got lucky because if I didn't have Deku in my hands right now then I would of yelled and blow up the kitchen to.

I walk up the staiase with Deku in my hand's.
Then I sat him down then went to the closet door and sliding the glass door open to get my night close. I walked into the bath room took a bath then got dressed then brushed my teeth while walking in to my bed room just to spit the tooth paste all over the boy that was on my bed. He had my shirt and night pants. "Why are you in my room with my clothes and wtf is my cat", I say.

"Well first of all I'm Deku and second of all thanks again for taking me in I mean who knows how long todo wold of left me in that box", he says then he Rube's his eye's as if he was tired.

"I know that it is only .one p.m. but I'm tired", he said stretching his arm's.

"Can I please have some sleep I know that this is all new but I am very tied, so my I sleep hear", he ask me pointing to my bed.

"What ever you better stay up here once you wake up go that", I said.

"Yes kacchan", he said back.

The way he said kacchan was so cute. I think to myself.

He climbed up in to the bed and then he curled up in to a ball. He was so cute I move to the door and slide it open then close it once I'm out of my room.

.....................

1156words