ch 11 (part 2 of chapter 10)

Me and Kacchan was talking while she was getting our food. Kacchan was telling me about his day at school.
I want to go to school so bad. "Kacchan, when can I go to school," I question him. "I talked to the principal he said that you can start Monday", he said smiling at me happily. The lady came back with kacchan's coffee and spicy cupcake. She also had my chocolate chip cookie and chocolate milk. She left and me and Kacchan finished talking about me going to school for the first time. He was happy to meat new friends.

Then he wondered something," wait doesn't Todo go to your school", he asked him. Kacchan nodes and said," he does", Kacchan finished his cupcake and coffee and he heads for the door.. I follow taking my cupcake with me.

Once we got to Kacchan's house his mom comes out of the kitchen. She was really excited about something.. "katsuki", she said to Kacchan. "What old hag", he questions his mother..
She said," watch your language and stop calling me that, I was just going to tell you that your new video game was hear. But if you are going to be that way then you will not get it", she said she was upset. "Fine, may I please have the game", her said with manners that I didn't know he had.
She smiles and hands him the new game," hey deku do you want to watch a movie or play some games", he questions.. "can we watch a movie then play video games", I question him.. "yes, that will work", he says. We go up stairs to watch a movie. Kacchan said that I could pick out the movie. He goes to get the popcorn and candy while I put the movie in and set on the bed waiting for Kacchan. Kacchan came is with popcorn and spicy chips. He sets by me as we watch the move. Kacchan ends up falling asleep through half of the movie. So i lay him on the bed and I get my pillows and put them on the pull out bed and make the bed and then I lay down and covers up. Look at Kacchan he looked cute. He was drooling on this pillow. He had a half smile on his face... Not even a minute later I was asleep dreaming about school and how it would be..

______________
Sorry for not updating any chapters for so long... I have decided to finish this book first...