ch14

Few mounths later.
I'm going to do two chapter before the other chapter.

Dekus pov

Today is the day!.
I get to go to school today with kacchan!! He said that where getting ready to go to school once he gets his things. I don't get a uniform intell i pass some type of exame. I'm excited to meet Allmight. I walk down the stares and sees bakugou in a hurry running back and fourth from the kitchen and the living room. I walk into the kitchen. "What are you doning kacchan?" he walks into the living room. " i was packing our lunches," he smiles at me. I giggle," i can't wait to meet allmight!" i jump up and down excitedly. He smiles," calm down baby." he smiles and pats my head. "Nu! I'm excited!!" he smiles a little more and chuckles. "You're cute," i blush and look away. " lets go before where late." i say walking to the door still blushing.

He follows me and smiles, i walk out the door after kacchan and walk next to him. He smiles and grabs my hand making me blush more and He chukles. About ten minutes of us walking we get there. I was scared that people would laugh at me cuz of my fluffy ears and my neko tail but most people had quirks that had animal like. I smiles as we get there and he leads me into the school. He lead me to the office. I saw a hampster looking guy. He smiles at kacchan," is this the boy that you wanted to join our school?". "Yes, he's lzuku midorya", bakugou nods and smiles at me, "well i'll have allmight give him some kind of exame so he can transfur hear." he smiles at him. "Take him to allmight so he can go through both parts of the exame today." "whatever," he starts walking and i follow him. " if you pass then you'll get tp be in class 1a with me". He says smiling. I smile and bakugou opens a door to a room that i'm guessing allmights in. The door opens and a big yellow thing falls over on kacchan making jump a little then start laughing. " stuiped thing get of me!! Explosions came out of bakugous hand and he growls at the now nonsleeping teacher. " bakugou why are you hear before school? AND WHY DID YOU WAKE ME?".

I smile and see bakugou get up," cuz i was trying to find allmig-". "I a'm here!!" all of a suden i hear next to me making me jump a little and scream. " a-ah! ALLMIGHT!" bakugou looks at him angerly for some reason. Allmight smiles at me," you must be young midorya?" i a-am allmight sir!" i smiles at him. " i can't beleive allmightcis right next to me. I wonder if he would sine my allmight note book." i mubble on and on intell bakugou yells my name. I look at him," yell kacchan?" " deku its time to take the exime." i nod, allmight said it should be a few hours and tats it. I say bye to bakugou and fallow allmight to a room that was really big and that had a white bord and stuff. I look around in wow. I smile. Allmight said that i had to take some type of test. I take the paket and sitvdown at one of the desk.

Two hours later.

I whent over all of my questions at least once. Im so glade that bakugou helped me study and partic for this lart of the exame. I smile get up and head over to allmight and hand him the paper. I set down at the desk. He looks at me," okay whats your quirk?." " i dont have one." i look away. " why do you have ears and a tail then?" " i was born with them just like my sister and my mom..." i looked away hating aminching my mom. I haven't seen her sense envador took me form her.

I smile and look at him. He looks at me confused but sighs. " ill take it to be graded. You can go home here in a minute. We walk back to the office and he gives him the paper. " crap" i hear allmight wisper. "I need to go. Young midorya you're free to go now, bakugou probley left by now. I nod and walk be hind him out the door then i head to kacchans. He wasn't there his mom said, thats odd. I hear yelling and stuff coming from near by. I start running and see touns of people standing around something. I run in to a skiny yellow haired man. " sorry sir." he looks at me. I look around to see whats going on but then i seea villan that looked mad. I also saw... K-kacchan i froze. The one person that was always there for me is being taking over by a villan i ran twards his with tears running down my face. I through my bag at the villan making it lose some grip on kacchan i start clawing at the villam trying to get it off of kacchan. I hear kacchan start to talk. " deku get away form here go home." i cry more, " im not leaving you kacchan!" i cry more and hear people talking about the reason why allmight wasnt there. I soon get pushed out of the way gently by some one.

It was all might a he threated the villan to srender. Wich he ended up doing after kacchan was safe i sighed and smile and hug him "kacchan!" i let go of him he didnt say anything and ran off making me worry so i chase after him. I lose track of him but i git stoped by the same scrany guy. He looks at me," that was a brave thing that you did." he smiles. " sorry do i konw you?" " oh right. I am allmight," he sudnly turns to a bigger viseron of his self. I scream and back up. " the old man is allmight!" he looks at me," would you like to be a hero?" i look at him. "Hmm? What do you mean?"...

Clifff hanger!!! I did this full chapter last night. Ill update once I can, bye-bye!!