ch3

Kacchan's.. point of view...

I was down stairs in tell I heard the door bell rings.
I walk to the door and slide it open only to find the one and only kirishma.

  "Hey baku-bro my mom said that I could come over and study, is that fine with you", kirishma said.

  "What ever weird hair", I say moving from the door.

He came in,  " stay in hear, I will be right back", I say to him. He nodded and then sets on the couch.

I go up the staircase to my room.

I slide the door open to find Deku in the floor snuggled in to my blanket, his tail moves side to side. With his hair in his eyes. 'i don't know why but I think that he's cute in my clothes', I think to my self.
I walk over to him and pick him up and place him on my bed. Then I covered him back up. He moved over facing the window.

I head towards the door and look back at him, he was curled up in a ball, I walk out the door and slide the door closed.

On my way down the steps I hear kirishma.
He was sitting on the couch talking to his self about something.

  "Weird hair, what are you doing", I ask him he jumps a little.

  "Sorry man I was just thinking about this math problem", he said with a toothy grin.

  "What ever just don't be so loud think in your head", I told him. On my way into the kitchen he said "hey dude where's your mother", he asked me.

  "She went to get something's for something", I told him not wanting to remind him that it's my birthday.

  "For what", he questions me.

   "That is none of your business", I told him.

  "Aw, come on please", he said.

  "No and your Annoying as heck", I say as I come back with some ramen.

  "That's not fair you never tell me things", he says acting like a little kid.

  "Shut up and eat", I say eating and finishing my homework.

When we were done with our homework kirishma wanted to watch TV.

It's been a bout 2 hours sense Deku went to sleep.
He should be getting up any minute. I went to ask kirishma to leave but then I hear, "kacchan", Deku yelled from the top of the stairs.

  "Dude who was that", kirishma asked.

Then deku comes down the stairs with my blanket around him.

  "Kacchan, who is this", he asked moving his head to the side.

  "Hi, I'm kirishma", kirishma said getting up and holding a hand out.

He scared deku, Deku is now hiding behind me.

  "Sorry he's just scared", I say moving deku in front of me.

  "My name is izuku", he says slowly shaking Kirishma's hand.

Then deku dragged my blanket wth him over by me on the couch. He lays his head on my shoulder I pet his ears and then he smiled at me.

Kirishma look at me with a toothy grin and waved at us as he slides open the door then walks out and slides it closed.

Deku sits up and looks at me.
  "Where did you meet kirishma at", he asked looking up at me with cute cat ey-WHAT HE'S NOT CUTE WHAT AM I THINKING!!!

   "I met him at school he's weird hair and a baka", I told him.

  "Okay, wait what's school", he questions m
e. 'How in the fuck does he not know about school' I was thinking to my self.

  "Well it's just a stupid place where you go to learn", I say rolling my eyes.

  "Well can I go my last owner said that he went to school, I think that it was called A.U", he said smiling.

  "I'm sorry but I don't know if you can yet but I will ask", l say looking forward.

He was holding a cute little plushy of all might in his hands smiling at it.

  "Is all might there I mean that would be awesome", he said with sparkles and his eyes.

  "Ya, I heard that he was going to be a teacher", I say with a smile.  

  "Really, now I really want to go to school", he said smiling a big smile.

I tern on the tv, "what movie do you want", I ask.

  "The new super might movie All might is my favorite", he said. I tern on the movie then he hugs the stuff toy.

About a half hour later he's past out on my shoulder.
I get up and take him to my room I get to the bed and cover him up then I go down the stairs tern off the TV.

I walk back up the staircase to my room and I shut the behind me. When I look deku was in a ball covered up in my blanket i go over to my closet and slide the door open and get some night clothes then head to the shower.

Once I'm done I get dress  then i go out into my room.  And I see Deku set up and rub his eye's.  "Kacchan what are you doing, what time is it", he asked me.

   "Almost five, and I just got out of the shower", I said drying off my hair.

He lays down on the bed and covers up with my blanket.

I walk to my closet and get the other bed out and laid it on the ground putting it by my bed then heading back to my closet and getting some blankets and pillows. I lied down there's about 1 hour until the old hag gets back so I may as well take a small nap.

I look up to see Deku drooling all over my pillow ' he's so cute', I think as I drift in to the darkness of sleeping..

______________________________

1039words

I hope that you like it fell free to ask me questions..