ch7

Deku...

Me and kacchan went to  a small cafe.

I got a chocolate chip muffin and chocolate milk, kacchan got a red velvet spicy cup cake and a juice.

Once were done we head to the mall kacchan said that he needs head phones. I wonder if I could get some new clothes and a new pair of shoes. Kacchan has the money at least I thank, "kacchan can I buy some new clothes", I ask him shyly.  "What ever deku but you better not go over five hundred ¥, old hag didn't give me a lot of money so",  said getting annoyed at the mentioned of his mother.

When we got there he went in to a store and told me to say by the door.

I watched all the people go by, I saw the cutest thing ever!!! A baby it had purple and black hair and a scarlet red eye and a blue one. The owner of the child said that it's name was "Imma",. By the time the baby and it's mom left, kacchan came out side. 

  "Hey, deku let's go shopping for clothes", he said carrying, red and black he'd phones with Gray fire around the base. And he had a small bag, I wonder?

We stopped at the front of a high dollar store. Clothes for teens and ups, girls clothing to boys..

I ran in to the store and found a really cute pair of pants.
  "Hey, nerd those are for girl's", he yelled which caused everyone to look at me..

Kacchan's.... point of view...

The nerd ran in to the store and went straight to the girls clothing. 'what is he doing'.
I walk over to him and told him that those were for girl's.
His face flushed red from the out cast.

   "But there so cool kacchan their green and gray can I get them", he said. So this kid wants a pair of girl pants really. 'so girlish',. "What ever nerd don't say the I didn't tell you", I say. 

After some time he heads over to the boy half of the store. He rinds a plan red shoes and a green shirt that says 'ALL MIGHT #1'  this kid has a problem!!! Then he gets some blue jeans. This kid needs to learn Fashion..

After I pay it was over what I had so I used the card that i got from my dad.  

We went to my house.