ch10

Deku's point of view..

Kacchan  said that he wanted me and him to go to a small café. I'm so happy that I got new clothes the other day because i wouldn't have a lot to wear. To day is the cherry blossom festival and I can't wait because kacchan said that he would take me. He said that there's fireworks. I have never seen fireworks before but kacchan said that it was pretty.

Time skip

Me and kacchan was heading to the small café and I saw someone that I knew. It was a friend  from when I knew Todo. He got up to throw his trash away only to see me and kacchan. He walks to use after throwing his trash away. "Hey, midoriya how have you been", Iida asked me with a smile. "I have been good but are you going to the cherry blossom festival", I said smiling at Iida. "No sorry, I need to see my family", he said. "that's fine but I'm hungry so by, say hi to your family for me", I say grabbing kacchan's hand.

Kacchan told me to pick a spot to seat so I picked a two set table. Me and kacchan talked in tell a lady who had blond hair and green eyes. "What may I get for you to", she asked us. "Can I get a chocolate chip cookie and some chocolate milk please", I asked. "And can I have a spicy cup cake and a small coffee", kacchan asked.

______
Sorry I will make part 2 when I can I'm sorry that it's short!!

....

Please comment if you ship levixeren