Trust issues

Your POV:

I slowly open my eyes. I see all blurry at first but as all comes into focus, I get up and get ready for the day. Yawning, I look at my clock and see that it's almost seven.

(Y/N)- Wait, IT'S ALMOST SEVEN!

Loki's POV:

I've been awake for a while so I already ate my breakfast. I'm sitting on my bed, reading Lord Of The Rings when my door swung open. Annoyed, I look up to see (Y/N) ready except for the toast in her hand.

(Y/N)- C'mon, let's go!

I sigh as I follow her to the training room.

Loki- We both know that we are good fighters so why train?

(Y/N)- Because we need to stay good fighters and we have to trust each other, training is a great way to do both of those things without risking our lives.

Now in the training room, we both get into a fighting stance. He attacks first with a series of complicated kicks. I block most of them but he does hit me on my legs and arms. Seeing an opening, I ward another kick and punch him in the face. I then start my own series of kicks and punches but only hit him a couple of times. We continue like this for a while and it becomes kind of a quick dance. Neither of us can hit the other but we don't really care, just enjoying the friendly fight.

I take this time to watch him. His fighting looks a lot like Thor's but it's also different in a way since Loki mostly uses speed and intelligence to win while Thor uses brute force. They are both incredible fighters.

As I'm lost in my own thoughts, Loki pins me on the ground. I chuckle and we drink a bit of water before going back to training. A while after, we eat our lunch in silence and then go to the library. As he reads his book, I take the red notebook and continue from where I left off.

"Like Shapeshifters and Werewolves, Skinwalkers are vulnerable to and can only be killed by weapons made of silver. A silver bullet or knife to the heart or head can kill them. Skinwalkers all originate from the Alpha Skinwalker and listen to him. Skinwalkers are in big groups. Do not trust a Skinwalker. No matter how cute it is, it's still a monster."

(Y/N)- *whisper* Shoot first, ask questions later. The saying of any hunter.

Loki- What are you whispering about over there?

Scared, I quickly close the notebook and look at Loki.

(Y/N)- Oh, I was talking to myself, sorry about that.

He raises an eyebrow but just sighs and goes back to his book. Frowning, I look at the red book in my hand, the only thing I have of my past except for the necklace always under my clothes. I hid it in the library after Tony tried to read it, not like there's anything worth hiding. I just don't like to talk about my past and I know that he would ask me about the notebook which would make me talk about my past. I mean, it's not that I don't trust Tony, I just don't trust him to keep a secret. He would probably tell Bruce first and then the others. I guess that I wouldn't really mind them knowing but I'm scared of them hating me, even if they are my friends and would probably just be curious about it. God, I'm rambling again.

Shaking my head, I decide to read another page of my notebook. I know it all already but I just like to read the pages and writing that I've learned to love and treasure. Looking at all the choices, I go to the page about dragons.

"Dragons are so rare that most hunters do not believe that they exist. They have not been seen for 700 hundred years and are presumed extinct by the few that know about them. Their true form is told to look like a giant bat but in confined spaces, they are like humans except for their snake-like eyes when using their powers and their glowing hands when putting intense heat in them. They can make their hands hot enough to melt metals like iron or even incinerate humans by only touching them."

Loki- That is quite an interesting book.

(Y/N)- HOLLY SHIT!

I'm so surprised that I actually punch him in the face! When I'm calm again, I just look at him with a pissed look.

(Y/N)- Sorry for hurting you. Why did you read over my shoulder anyway?

Loki- I was bored and saw how concentrated you were on this notebook so I wanted to see what it was about.

(Y/N)- Well, it's about monsters. You can just take another book, Loki.

Loki- I will.

He gets up and I close the notebook, sighing in relief. He really scared the shit out of me. I'll continue later. Right now, I just want to take a nap.

Loki's POV:

Looking at the books, a title gets my attention. I read the description.

Loki- A book about a cop investigating a murder. I will read it and see if I like it.

Going back to where (Y/N) is, I see her sleeping on the fluffy carpet that she was reading on. Sighing, I take a blanket and put it over her before starting my book.

Your POV:

It's so dark at night. I'm trying to walk but my legs hurt so much. My own blood mixed with those of the others soaks my destroyed clothes. In a random person's point of view, I probably look like I just stabbed at least ten people. It's not really far from the truth either. Back at my motel room, I take a shower and pass out on the bed from exhaustion.

Opening my eyes, I see Loki reading a book. It was only a dream, a memory of a time when I killed for a living. Still half asleep, I look around and see that it's time to eat.

(Y/N)- Have to eat. Time. Clock. Sleepy...

I sit up but cannot get up. I feel so weak and exhausted. I finally get up and somehow walk to the kitchen, Loki following behind as always. The whole time, I just yawned and ate my food, not talking to anyone. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realise everyone staring at me with worry in their eyes. After dinner, I said goodnight to everyone and went to my room, falling asleep right as my head touched the pillow. I didn't even realise the missing notebook that was on my desk.