23 · her with him

Harry

It isn't mine. By the look on Lou's face, I know he doesn't believe me. But it isn't mine. I don't do coke. I've done it before, and I can say that it did nothing good for me and I wouldn't recommend it. The worst thing I've done that I've liked is weed, an even at that, it didn't last long.

Lou's right though; with the amount I have on me, we could both easily be arrested. I'd obviously take the fall for it, but I'd much rather not go to jail.

In my defense, if I had known how much I was picking up, I wouldn't have agreed to it. I thought it would be a few grams at most. There has to be more than thirty grams in that bag.

I can tell Lou's panicking - and if I'm being honest, I'm kind of stressed about it too - but we'll be at Gregg's soon, and then I won't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Lou's focus is glued to the road ahead of him, and he looks utterly terrified. I knew I shouldn't have let him come along. Him and his damn stubbornness.

I slam the breaks and turn to Lou, my eyes burning into his. "Not a word about this, Louis. Not a fucking word." By the way Lou gulps and nods his head, it seems as though he understands me. I know now is not the time to be having these thoughts, but I can't help but relish in the way he's scared of me. I place the car back in drive and speed towards Gregg's, wanting the bag out of my possession as soon as possible.

When I pull into his driveway, I let out the breath that I've been holding since Zayn handed me the coke, and look over at Lou. "You can breathe now."

He jumps in his seat at the sound of my voice, and I feel slightly bad for startling him. He nods his head and steps out of the car, his movements seemingly mechanic.

I look over at him as we walk towards the front door, and I can't help but smile at how cute he is when he's nervous.

"Breathe Lou, these guys are fine."

He nods his head, and his voice is shaky when he answers me. "K-Kay."

I give him an encouraging smile, and let us in.

As soon as I step foot inside of the house, I see Danielle, shirtless, on top of Gregg. Lou's jaw immediately drops, and he quickly turns around, seemingly traumatized. Needing a distraction, I smirk and lean towards him, whispering in his ear. "Who would've known; you liked seeing me without a shirt more than her."

His eyes widen at my words, and his face turns even redder than it already was, making me chuckle. Fucking adorable is what he is.

I turn back towards the two and clear my throat, causing them both to look up at me. Gregg flashes me a wide smile, and I swear I could punch him right in the face. They both deserve each other, but seeing her with him still stings.

"Fucking hell, Gregg. You knew I was on my way," I sigh.

He laughs off my comment, and Danielle gets off of him, letting him pull on his joggers.

She walks over to me slowly, wearing nothing but a pair of black lace thongs, and smiles innocently, brushing her fingers against my arm. "Haz... It's been a while." Her soft voice emphasizes the ache in my chest, but I ignore it.

"Not long enough," I state coldly, and send her a fake smile.

She huffs, but quickly moves on. "What's with him?" she questions, gesturing to Lou, who still has his back turned to us and whose breathing is quickening by the second.

"That's really none of your business, Dani."

Her eyes narrow at me, but she doesn't respond.

"Why don't you do us all a favour and put some clothes on?" I suggest harshly.

She smirks and shakes her head, but nonetheless pulls Gregg's shirt over her head. Gregg's shirt. That bitch knows exactly what she's doing.

Lou finally turns back around, but still avoids looking at Danielle.

"Where's Dylan?" I ask, breaking the silence in the room.

"Kitchen," Gregg answers.

I nod my head and walk into the kitchen, Lou following me on my heels. As soon as I lay my eyes on Dylan, my anger returns.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck."

He looks up at me confused, and I throw the bag of coke at him as hard as I can.

"Oh," he says, smiling. "Thanks."

I let out some sort of a furious laugh, and dig my nails into the palm of my hands to stop myself from ripping Dylan's head off in front of Lou.

"Don't fucking thank me! Why the fuck do you need that much coke!?"

"Don't worry about it," he says nonchalantly, as though the quantity he has isn't concerning.

I step closer to him and look him dead in the eyes. "Don't ever make me pick up that much for you without fucking saying anything, yeah?"

I'm not sure if it's the terrifying calmness in my voice or the pure rage in my eyes, but Dylan gulps and nods his head.

***

I drive myself and Lou back to our dorm room, picking up burgers for us on the way. We both avoid talking about what happened earlier today, and I'm glad he doesn't ask questions.

It's only four o'clock when we get home, which means we have a few more hours before Lou goes to his fucking three hour class with Jordan.

And you better be damn sure that I'm gonna make the best out of those few hours.