Spectacle #3

Jae: let's meet outside your house, there in two minutes, Brian's with me.

Y/N: WAIT WHAT??? YOU UNBLOCK ME AFTER A MONTH AND MAGICALLY HAVE MY ADRESS???

Jae: "we looked at each other's ID's to
exchange info, dumbass"

Y/N: my ID doesn't have my address, dumbass.

Jae: No, but it gave me enough info to search you up on Instagram. Brian's interested in you, thinks you're cute. I think your dog is cuter.

Y/N: My husband thinks I'm cute...(≧∇≦)

Jae: Yep...

Y/N: See you in a sec!!!

~ 3 d a y s  l a t e r ~

Y/N: Hey, is Brian's face okay...?

Jae: Yeah, unfortunately for him he didn't have a glasses shield like me. He has a beautiful shiner but nothing permanent.

Y/N: Literally, I elbowed him while eating lobster. What could have been worse? My husband will never see me again, huh?

Jae: Idk but thanks again, for the lobster.

Y/N: Oh believe me, you thanked me plenty enough. (⌒▽⌒)

Jae: I love my lobster. 😁

Y/N: I know that.

...

Y/N: Jae, before we stop talking—most likely forever because you have no reason to speak to a peasant like me any longer, I need to tell you something. I think you're incredibly talented and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for offending you. No matter how small the meaning of my words were in my mind, they upset you.

Jae: Y/N...

Y/N: And this isn't something I'm saying on a limb, look:
*insert screen shot from previous convo*
"You're a beautiful dancer (not, but you try) and singer and you're a good human. You speak English too! Which is super cool. Your glasses are actually pretty cool, I'll admit it. I'm sorry. We've been talking so casually I forgot you're a stranger and that I was being mean. I'm really sorry.

Jae?

awwww...you blocked me huh?

In that case, you're my bias. I mean it, you know...next to my husband. You're really sweet and you're cute. You're funny and you seem like such a nice lighthearted person! I'm so lucky to have ran into you...or rather smashed into you! But lol, you'll never get this message even if you unblock me so you're the one missing out. ( ˘ω˘ )"

Jae: Y/NNNNNN 😫

Y/N: Yes? ('・_・')

Jae: that. was beautiful.

 was beautiful