CHAPTER 02. Symbol Of Love

Hi guys, here we go for the next chapter, enjoy your reading....

Naina & preeti entered into the college office to submit their admission form. When they went near the office, they realised that, office is still not open & no one is there. Preeti glared at her sister, who hurried her to come quickly.

Preeti: dekho naina, no one is here, we came too early, but you didn't asked me, we want to wait till they open.

Preeti was frustrated & turned her face angrily. Naina wrapped her arms in preeti's shoulder.

Naina: preeti ,do you know there is a famous qutoes "the early bird catches the worm". Don't worry behen, see there, some students are coming to submit the form, so they'll open the office now.

When Naina finished, preeti didn't missed any chance to tease her sister.

P: Ahh naina, some students are coming but where is jija ji?
Preeti fakely searched here & there.

N: pr...ee..ti !
Naina hits her forehead.

On the other hand, our hero Mr. Sameer Maheshwari was entering into the college by his bike with full of style. His height, gergeous eyes & his lips which curving a cute smile, his waving hair & his perfect jawline made every girls to ogling at him.

He felt some eyes of girls on him, & move forwarded to avoid them. But he was suddenly stopped by them.

Girl 1: hey salman khan, are you new entry?

Sameer: yes.
He tries to end this conversation

G 2 : ohhh, how cute you're,
The girls came near to him.

G 1 : do you have any girl friends? They were trying to flirt with him, but sameer was irritated by their behaviour.

Sameer: no, i'm single.

G 2: Don't worry, i'm here for you salman.

Sameer moved from that place to avoid those girls. Because he clearly knows a handsome boy can take a girl's eyes. But only a gentleman can take her heart.

He reached near the office & stood in the line. There is some distance between Naina & sameer. Naina was standing at second & sameer was at last. Sameer checked his admission form to make sure everything was right, & searched the pen in his pocket to correct something.

S: oh, shit, I forget to bring the pen.

He asked for the pen infront of him & he also forget to bring it & so they asked one by one & finally they came to naina. Who is standing just before preeti in the line. She offered her pen & they passed it to sameer. (I just loved this scene in yudkbh, so I am adding it here with my some imagination I hope you'll like it.) When he holds the pen he thinked for a while looking at the pen, which made his heart to skipped beats. When he was lost in the thought he was greeted by his childhood friends munna & pandit, they will meet in their holidays, when sameer visits to see his nanu.

Munna: arey sameer, what are you doing here?

Pandit: pagal, what he will do here? He also came to join this college like us.

Pandit lightly hits munna's head & the friends hugged happily, that they can enjoy their college life together.

M: bhai, i'm very happy that we all are in same college like school.

S: we all means?

P: ah, swathi, preeti & naina all are going to study with us here also.

S: Naina?

After hearing the name 'Naina', sameer was feeling different & this name is affecting him alot.

M: ah, bhai, naina is our school topper & she is very sweet & good hearted person, she always helps people, once she also helped your nanu. Munna narrated how naina admitted his nanu in hospital when he fell down unconsciously on the road.

Sameer heart was melted when he knew that she saves his nanu. Munna's statement on naina increased sameer's desire to meet that beautiful soul. Munna never forget to tell about his frock wale pandit. While talking to his childhood friends, sameer forgot to return the pen & kept it in his pocket.

On the other hand, naina & preeti submitted their admission form & came out of the office & sameer move forwarded to submit his form. When they crossed each other, suddenly a soothing wind embraced both of them & the two souls felt new & fresh in the usual air, which flew the different feeling inside their heart, which they never felt before. Both naina & sameer turned back to see which is distracting them, they only saw a group of people. When naina & preeti went near to the gate naina realised that she forgot to bring back her favourite pen which was gifted by her chacha ji. She quickly ran to the office & she didn't see anyone there.

Her eyes began to pour the tears & preeti tried to console her & they both returned to the home. Naina didn't know that chacha ji's gift will one day become as symbol of love for her & her prince.

What will happen if these two beautiful souls meet together?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Press the vote button &Comment your views, don't forget to vote & comment for it. Thank you for reading..