Chapter 18.. Hidden Treasure

Pitch darkness surrounded the rooms where the both souls were restless after the morning event, searching for a ray of light in the darkness of their life. The lingering light of the small table lamp was giving the needed light for the girl who was scribing on her diary, it's almost past midnight, sleep was far away from her eyes, images of Sameer, Nanu and her Papa were continuosly playing Infront of her pooled eyes.

On the other hand Sameer was lying on his bed , looking at the empty ceiling,it's seemed like a storm brewed in his life. Rakesh Agarwal came as a storm in his life, a storm threatening with a painful sound of wind, Inception of the storm had only just arrived, yet more to come. He started to think the possible ways to overcome this hazard. He knew that his first impression was went in a wrong path and he hoped to clear the all mess, only for her.

It says we think something and destiny have some other plans for us. Who knew how destiny will play in our every phase. After a lot of turning and tossing on the bed slowly sleep took over them and both drifted off on their respective beds.

"naina.....wake up". Preeti's mumbling voice echoed in the room,while brushing her teeth. Cahchiji was shocked when she saw Preeti waking up Naina, she rubbed her eyes to clear the below, what she was looking is true or not? From when Preeti started to wake up naina?

" Preeti in which direction today sun arised, you woke up early? Chachi giggled waking up still sleeping Naina.

"i didn't woke up early, Naina is the one still sleeping" Preeti stomped her foot when naina quickly ran inside the bathroom.

"Naina I woke up first today, come outside otherwise I'll barge in"

"Preeti are you mad Iam bathing how can you come inside, Naina shouted splashing water on her head.

" If not me, then jijaji can come inside right?". A mischievous smile played on preeti's lips. She can only hear a sound of plastic mug dropped on the floor, she chuckled at the shock state of her sister inside the bathroom.

Naina came outside quickly changing into her clothes, glaring at her sister. "I'll kill you Preeti". Soon the room filled with giggles and pillows were thrown here and there messing up the room. With taiji's on glare both were cleaned the room again before leaving to college.

Sameer and Munna pandit were waiting for the girls in their classroom, soon they entered where Naina was turned crimson red and Preeti & swathi were teasing her. 'which talk made naina so red?' Sameer thought looking at her blushing face.

"Preeti why are you laughing like this"?.

"Sameer,today...Naina..in..bathroom".preeti said between her uncontrollable laugh seeing at her sister.

"Preeti..." her cheeks turned more red
infront of Sameer, laughing sound of the girls were soon vanished into a thin air when principal entered into the classroom with a new announcement.
“so students, yesterday we got a circular from national speech & debate association for upcoming competition, as Naina was topped in last two years, & because of she had a experience in debate competitions, we selected her for the competition”,principal madam announced proudly. with the announcement classroom filled with a huge round of applause.

Sameer is the one who clapped loudly in the classroom, Munna pandit were hooted happily. But Naina was in a confusion state whether she can participate it or not. Sameer nudged her to move forward, she walked in daze. After congratulating her principal madam announced again. “So students there are other events also in this competition, if you guys interested you can participate” and she left the place. Soon the sisters hugged eachother.

“naina I’m happy for you” Sameer said holding her hand. Naina was stilled the taunts she beared earlier rang on her ears, images of cursing taiji & her father’s hurting words continuosly played on her mind. “you can't dream for your future, girls are not born for it”. These are  the words she always heard from her father when she achieved anything. “is it sin to born as a girl”. She thought, tears pooling on her eyes. Brimming away her tears, she replied firmly “ I can’t do this”, loosening her hand from his grip, she left the place hanging bag on the shoulder.

Sameer took the neatly folded paper which fell down from her bag in hurry. To his surprise paper contained some hidden treasure of Naina, blue ink was scribbled on it with neat handwriting. He started to read it.

               “ Her broken wings”
“ A 19years old boy came into her life turned out to be her wings where she can fly high on the sky. The day when she met him first, destiny played as a Cupid & over the hundred person in the road she stumped on the stone & fell on his hand, their eyes met, world stopped, she melted as a snow in his firmly hand.
Their heart threatened fell on the love sea, like their hearts were ready to sink in it. They didn’t met for a year, but her eye not missed to search him. Days passed like this, when she newly joined his college as a junior.

Seniors non stop ragging started on the corridor, suddenly a hand pulled her into an empty classroom, closing her mouth before she could shout. Hidden wings slowly started to appear on her heart. He smirked at her still state on his mere touch, 'just stay here until they left the place’.

Their eyes met again, again he unwantedly helped her & she believed he is her destination. As months flew they became close to eachother. Resistant of their love came in the form of family, they both decided to end their life rather than killing their love.

One fine day she came holding freshly bloomed  flowers Infront of him. Tears started to roll, she bent down to keep the flowers on his grave, with broken wings of her love.

Suicides are not end of our lives rather it kill us alive” .

Sameer folded the paper, blinking away his freshly formed tears. His heart filled with proudness on his lady love. Tears of happiness, tears of proud, tears of overwhelming, he felt all as he achieved something. True love happens when someone celebrate your achievements as his own achievement. Naina never failed to surprise him. Everyday he is learning something from her & he felt really lucky for that, her dedication, her hardwork amused him always. He safely kept the paper on his pocket, like his life lie on it.

There is say love is weakness of people, but love is strength of people too. And love make you achieve if you have right person on your side. Love gives wings for your dream.

A long update hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you for reading vote for it and comment for it.