CHAPTER 03. First day of college.

Hi guys, thank you for your loving comments. Here we go for the next chapter.........

The dark night was over & sun stretched his arms to adding colour in everyone's life. Including Mr. Sameer Maheshwari..

A handsome & old man doing his morning exercise in the garden. His tall & elegant look still remains him as a young man. He is none other than Mr.Jaiprakash Maheshwari, the great businessman, the owner of Maheshwari industries. After his exercise his daily routine is waking up his world, his grand son. He went to his room & sat next to him, who is still sleeping like a baby. He gently caressed his hair.

(grand fatger)Nanu: good morning sameer, get up

Sameer: good morning nanu, mumbled between his sleep. Nanu please let me sleep. Pleaded like a child.

N: sameer, today is your first day in college. You want to be at time, get up my dear.

Sameer leaned his head on nanu's lap & he patted him caringly. Suddenly something popped up in sameer's head & he sat up on the bed.

S: nanu, are you hiding anything from me?

N: no dear, why are you asking like that?

S: I know nanu, you're hospitalized one year ago,why did you hid this from me? Felt very sad.

N: ah, but how did you know?

S: munna & pandit told me.
Felt guilty for he didn't here that time to look after his nanu.

N: he starts to narrate the incident.

Sameer, I went to see one of my client & I was waiting for him outside there. Suddenly I got dizziness & fell down on the road. I am glad that a young girl admitted me in the hospital & she was with me untill I recover. Her name is Na.....

S: Naina......

Before nanu finish, sameer uttered the name without knowing & his lips automatically curved a smile. Nanuu observes the sudden effect on sameer's face, which his grand son failed to notice. Sameer was engrossed in the thought, when his nanu tapped his shoulder.

S: nanu, please take your medicines at time, i'm worrying about you.. I want be with you always.

N: haaa, i'm still young man, i'll never go anywhere from you, I want to see you acheive, I want to see your marriage , I want to play with my grand-grand son, lot there.

Sameer & nanu hugged eachother happily.

All were excited for their first day of college. And all were happy that no more uniforms & they can wear different types of cloth, maduri dixit style, salman khan style etc. Girls are more happy that their restriction in dressing, and hair style was decreased little but not much.

Naina wore the combination of blue skirt & pink t-shirt , she loosened her hair with a hairband. On the other hand sameer was wearing a jeans, white high colour tee with printed jacket. Others are on their own respective.

All six were stepped into the university seperatedly with lots of dreams & lots of hopes. When sameer entered to the college the same girls are ogling at him & he refused their comments & moved from that place. Munna & pandit started to tease sameer & he chased them around the university.

On the other side naina, preeti & swathi are chatting with each others near the corridor. Suddenly it happened....

BLAST!!

Sameer collided with a girl & they both fell down on the floor in opposite direction. The girl was looking at sameer without blinking.( I know whom you're thinking about.. haaa haa).

Kartick came near to the girl, who is on the floor. Sunaina are you ok?.Yes sameer collided with sunaina. Kartick helped her & threw angry glances on sameer, who is still on the floor gathering his scattered books. Where is our heroine?

A soft & gentle hand extended infront of sameer to help him. She is our naina, his naina. He looks up to see who is belongs to this beautiful hand, his eyes landed on her face & on the moment his heart skipped beat, his whole world stops, he was flattered in those innocent & pure eyes. Her natural beauty, simplicity, well mannered dressing, all made him to admire her beauty.

How in the world someone can be so innocent like this? thougt him self.

She clicked her fingers to get him back to sense.he gently put his hand on her hand. Thats enough to our hero, on the moment he felt current passing throught his body. Their first touch affected him alot. His eyes were still looking their intertwined hands. Not only sameer naina too feeling the same affection. Their chain of thoughts were broke when they heard munna & pandit's voice.

Sameer are you ok?asked munna & pandit.

S: ahh, iam ok munna.

Pandit: naina, what are you doing here? Didn't you go to the class?

S: Naina?

Sameer was awestruk, this is the name which was affecting him alot from yesterday? He didn't feel this before. Many questions raised in sameer's mind.

Munna: Ah sameer, she is Naina Agarwal, and naina , he is Sameer Maheshwari, our childhood friend.

Then only munna's eyes landed on his frock wale pandit(swathi) who is wearing a jeans & shirt,, tied up her pony tail with a scarf.

M: ohhh oh, pandit, you're looking beautiful in this dress,

Swathi replied him with a blush full of face.

S: Thank you Naina, for saving my nanu that today.

Naina look confused.

S: Mr. Jaiprakash Maheshwari is my nanu.

N: ohhh, so your the grandson of that handsome man. So now I understand from where did you got this handsome.

Nainas p.ov.

Oh, naina what did you said just now. Have you lost your mind, what he will think about you. But its truth he is really handsome. But why am I feeling like that for him only him?.

N: I..am..so.rr..y.

S: its ok nothing wrong in that. Naina, I didn't know how can I repay you for this help. No one is there for me except him. I can even imagine my life without him. My mom was in delhi, with her second family. Nanu is the only person who care for me. Thank you somuch naina, you just saved my life.

A long tear escaped in his eyes..

Sameer's p.ov.

Why am I sharing this all with her, even I didn't shared this much even with pandit & munna, why am I feeling comfortable in sharing it with her. We just met now. We didn't no eachothers yet.

N: No need for thanks sameer, its my responsibility. Ok lets go to the class room.

They all entered to their classroom. After the long hours of lectures they bid bye to eachothers. All three girls were moved on their way to home. But sameer was still looking at the way where naina is going.

Pandit: sameer i'm feel hungry yaar, lets go to the home, I want a full plate of kachoris.

They all leave to their home.

If sameer will learn, he fallen in love?

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll love this chapter. Don't forget to Vote for it & comment for it.