CHAPTER 7. Love & Love Only

Sorry, sorry for late update...here we go for the next chapter. Enjoy your reading

Today sameer,munna & pandit were came back to the college earlier, which is unusual for them.

P: sameer why did you dragged us so earlier, i'm coming to college is the biggest thing, ohhh now coming earlier????

M: ah, sameer, its only perfect for studious students not for us, sameer are you studying without us?

S: ohh oh munna pandit can you please keep quiet for a little.

He said looking at the door continuously..munna & pandit were confused why he is behaving not normal.

M: sameer whom are you searching like that?

Ahh,naina he replied to him unknowingly. What?munna & pandit screamed to make him conscious & they both stood close to sameer & looked his eyes straightly folding their arms & raised their eyebrows in what?.sameer was trembling to answer them.

S: woh....naina.....naina nah she told me that she'll bring song cassette, thats why i'm searching her. Why am I going to search her unless that?

Sameer managed to cooked up new answer. Munna & pandit looked him as a world greatest actor. Ah ah unless that why are you going to search her, munna & pandit said together.

P: munna did you noticed sameer was totally behaving opposite, he was doing things which is not in our dictionary, his dictionary.

M: arey, pandit this is magic of love, you don't know about that leave it.

P: what? Munna ....he held him tightly & munna laughed.

While they were waiting for the girls for long, actually for 15mins but its long for them. Preeti came alone to the classroom.

S: preeti, where is naina? Sameer searched her.

P: sameer why are you askinh about her?

S: ahhh, for song cassette for the competition.

Ah ah for song cassette munna & pandit teased him. Shut up you both preeti please tell me where is naina? Is she didn't came to college?he asked continuously about naina. Suddenly an idea struck in preeti's mind. What?sameer is she didn't came to college yet?she came from home before me.preeti said & winked at pandit, pandit who catch up the master mind preeti's idea added more fuel into it leaving a confused munna. Yaar, i'm really worring about naina, if the seniors ragging her again? Sameer became tensed & ran to search naina. Preeti why did you lied to him?asked munna.
Preeti: Ahhh I have every rights to tease my jeeja ji.

Jeeja ji????pandit shocked.

Ah, pandit sister's would be husband is jeeja ji right?she winked at him. But see him how he is running to search her, he really worried about your sister.munna said.

Pre: ah munna. He was worrying for my sister, someone here to love my sister selflessly, this idea will work, they both will definitely realise their love for eachother.

Pan: wow , wow preeti my idea queen. Preeti & munna were galred at him, it means our idea queen, he managed well & preeti & pandit hi fived. On the other side sameer was running to search nainA, his mind was filled with naina &her wellbeing. While running he collided with sunaina & he not even looked back, sameer.....sameer .....she called & ran behind him. But he ran like a soulless body searching his soul...naina. he was searching her all over the places in the college,but she was nowhere. When he passed the library his eyes were landed on a girl who is looking like a sky in blue colour dress, he was mesmerized in her beauty ,he ran to her & stopped before colliding with her, naina.....he uttered her name between his breathing. Naina was shocked to see him in that condition fully sweated, breathing heavily. Sameer what happened ?why are you running like this?

I.....I..am searching..for..you, sameer replied breathing heavily. Naina made him to sit on the nearest bench & forwarded her water bottle, he drank it in one gulp & felt some relax. Sameer now tell me what happened?why are you searching me?asked naina. Where have you been so long? I was tensed preeti told me, that you came to college before her, what happened naina? Where were you gone?

Sameer was restless when she is not infront of his eyes, is this called love? If love will make the person to be so caring?sameer was going through it. On the other hand naina was happy that how sameer caring her.

Sameer, relax I went to library, do you care me these much? Asked naina..

Sameer's p.o.v.

Why I searched her so restless? Ah naina you're correct I care for you, I care for you because I love you naina. I want scream infront of this world, you're my girl. But I know I can't do anything which make you nervous. This care & love is only for you. I love you naina.

He muttered himself.

Sameer you didn't replied me. Ah naina I care for you, because you're my special friend he whispered in her ears which gave goosebumps to her. They walked towards their classroom, theor hands were brushing each others. Naina quickly pushed herself & blushed hardly. Sameer looked down her face which was turned like a red tomatoes by his one touch. Naina ran before him to the classroom & he entered with full smile on his face, adjusting his hair. The gang who witnessed these scene gestured thumbs up as their victory. On the other side sunaina who eavesdropping their conversation fumed in anger.

Finally Sameer realized the reason for his life, he know she is his breath, his life. Her smile is his world. Their realtionship is moved to the next level & he happily accepted his love for her. Is naina feeling the same???????.

I hope you guys love this chapter. If you like it please vote for it & comment for it. Thank you..