Chapter 13..The moment of life

Hey guys, Iam extremely late for update, Iam doing my final year, I had lots of responsibility, I know this story also my responsibility, forgive me for a long wait. I will never leave my this baby, it's very closed to my 💓. I hope you guys understand me. I need your support. Without you I cant full fill my story. I'll try to upload regularly. Suggestions are always welcomed. Thank you.

Ok, let us go into the chapter...happy reading😀😀

The sun was disappearing from the sky, painting the shades of orange and pink ,welcoming the moon to protect this earth and witness the new warming love. Streets lamps were lightened up giving gleam to the roads. Sameer drove the car along it, may be trying to reach their love destination.

A cool breeze embraced Naina, and bright smile appeared on her face. Sameer smiled happily looking at her from back view mirror. Her smile is reflecting on his face. Her smile is his life, his medicine, his world. A small smile on her face can give him warmth and contentment of mother's love. She felt a gaze on her & automatically her eyes turned to Sameer, blushing at his gaze. Sameer was awestruck for a second when he saw her anger vanished and replaced by blushing. Sameer and Naina were struggling with their emerging feelings, while continuing their staring game.

Preeti was looking out of the window & pandit was singing his favourite song vennilave vennilave vinnai thandi varuvaaya?? ( Chandha re chandha re). looking at the moon which was reflecting the image of beautiful girl sitting near by him.

All four were lost in their own world, when Sameer said dreamingly does this path continue like this endlessly?!!?

I wish it too....pandit replied him dreamingly. The two boys were hardly behaving like love sick puppy. If they have time machine they will stop the time and live their entire life looking their girls. No time no disturbance..only love.

Hain???? Sameer was surprised at pandit's reply. It means....pandit trembled to answer before he could answer they heard another voice. "Sameer can you please stop here" Naina said looking outside the beautiful garden.

But why Naina? Sameer asked confusingly. I...I want to talk with you said Naina clenching her fingers nervously. He nodded and came out of the car. Preeti and pandit signed thumbs up to Sameer.

They stepped into the garden which out of people due to the rainy clouds. Naina was walking in a great pace, she walked even more faster while Sameer was following her like a puppy. Suddenly he ran and came Infront of her blocking the way by his hands, that she cannot escape more, if she try then she will land straight on his arms.

"How long are you going to walk alone Naina? I'll be always there by your side in my whole life walking hands in hands together" he said with so much love. For the moment they lost in their eyes staring at eachother,
connecting their souls throughout looking into their eyes deeply. A small smile crept in Sameer's face even the moon will hide Infront of his smile. So Naina? She was mesmerized Infront of him standing still. A cool wind breezed and part of her hair fell on her face. Sameer gently tucked it behind her ears without touching her skin, making her shiver on his untouched moves which was only witnessed by moon and shining stars. Naina quickly sat on the near by bench hiding her blushing cheeks, it was clearly noticed by him.Her bubbly cheeks shining in crimson red, He felt urge to caress her cheeks lovingly tracing her cheek bones.
He sat beside her leaving a descent gap. She was staring at the sky clenching her fingers and he attempted to start a conversation.

S: so tell me madam

N: ahh..what? she asked forgetting the reason why she called him here.

Those three magical words, Sameer winked at her. If Sameer was tease Naina is not less than that. She tried to tease him more.

Iam really sorry..she said teasingly.

S: Hain?????

Haan Sameer three words nah, Iam......really.. sorry she said counting on her little fingers, smiling mischievous.

So you call me here to say this??? Not for tell those three magical words??

Ah Sameer, these are the three words. Naina said shrugging her shoulders and hiding her smile. Both sat silently, Naina looked at Sameer with a baby face when she heard a bell sound of ice-cream cart.

'Sameer ice cream' Naina pointed her fingers towards the cart. She knows he'll not deny. He smiled at her childish behaviour and he know she has every right to ask him, and he is willing to full fill her every wish. This was their first moment of love, even before their confession, Sharing the rights on eachother.

'Come, I'll buy for you' Sameer said & went near the cart.

'Bhaiya two icecreams' he ordered and took out his purse to pay for it.

No Bhaiya, one is enough. Naina said standing beside him.

S: don't you want ice cream?

N: one is enough, she said looking down.

After paying, they both sat on the bench and Sameer forwarded the ice cream to her.

N: no you eat

'But you asked for it naina'.

Naina didn't replied & Sameer who didn't knew the meaning of his girl's wierd behaviour started to eat it. Naina slowly dragged the ice cream from him, took a full spoon and ate it gazing at him.

Naina???he asked continuosly surprising by he behaviour.

'If we ate same, our love will increase'. She said and ran from their.

Sameer ran behind her and stopped her by holding her wrist. Naina looked at him confusingly, he removed his hand in the fear of getting a slap. 'iam sorry' he held his ears. With a smile playing on her plump lips, she slowly moved her hand to his side let him hold again. And that's the green card for his love. Nothing can make him more than happy than this moment. Her believe on him, letting him touch her hands, he was falling more and more on her love. He held her hand and went on his knees, 'I love you Naina' he said looking in to her dark eyes so much lights in its, to brighten his life.

' I love you too sameer' she replied in her melting voice. Thunder roared, rain poured, small droplets sprinting on their hands as remain of the drops scattered on earth giving the earthly smell. And they were getting wet in the rain and drenching in the love enjoying their first moment of life.

They were lost in their world. Suddenly a honking sound of a car got them out of their own land. And the rain is celebrating their moment of life.

Thank you for reading, I hope you guys love their love confession. Do vote for it and comment your views.