CHAPTER 6. Love is in the air

Hey guys, here we go for thenext chapter, happy reading....

Sameer & naina were leaning on the bed, in their respective rooms. They both engrossed in th thoughts of eachother,as  sleep was far away from them, they can't help smiling & thinking about eachother became as regular activity for both, finally sleep embraced both& they slept with dreaming to meet the beautiful morning.

Next day in college

The lecture was going boring & all felt asleep, except naina, pandit was falling on the bench sleepy, munna was rubbing his eyes, swathi & preeti were flipping the pages for time pass & sameer was looking here & there, his eyes were landed on naina,who was concentrating on the class, how could she can only concentrate in even boring subjects, a cute smile crept in his lips. Falling in sleep pandit banged his head on the bench & jerked on his seat, he signalled preeti to go & eat something, she noded in yes happily, they dragged munna & swathi along with them, leaving sameer & naina ,the one who is concentrating on studies & the one who is busy in stealing glances of naina. The lecture was finally over & they both were alone at classroom. Naina was busy in answering to the complicated questions, on the other hand sameer was restless to talk with her.

Naina do you know answer for this question?he attempted to start a conversation.

Ah, its easy sameer. She started to explain about it, but he was not paying attention for it, how can he? He was learning love lessons nah? His eyes were on the way she was explaining it, her hands,her eyes, tugging her hair behind ears irritatedly like it was bothering her, sameer made cute faces for  her every action, literally he is dancing on his seat, she raised her eyebrows seeing sameer's actions & she shooked his arms, he looked at her hand with love filled eyes & her one touch, passed the current throughout his body & knocked his brain to come out of his dreamland.

His gaze on her made her to blush more, yes she was blushing, his gaze was affecting her, her heart going weak to open its doors for love. These two love birds were slowly falling in love with eachothers.

Sameer is it clear now? She asked hiding her blushing cheeks from sameer, but he was too smart & he was happy to make her blush which is  only for him.

Sameer's p.o.v.
Why am I behaving like an idiot? Why her blush is affecting me? Why am I making her blush? I feel some mysterious feeling inside my heart when she is near with me, her smile is giving me a lot of happiness which  I never felt before. There is something else between us, a close bond which cant I recognize, is this love?

End of sameer's p.o.v.

Sameer is it clear now? She asked again, ah ah naina its clear, this boy was safe that she didn't asked him to explain it again,otherwise what will happen?

He was success on changing the topic. They talked about their childhood, school days, friends finally about family, naina already knew about his family in their first meeting. She told about her family except her mom.

Naina you didn't told about your mother, asked sameer who was unaware about her dark past. My mother was passed away at my birth, she lowered her head & tears are rolling in her cheeks. I.m sorry naina, sameer mentally scold his self to asking about her mother. Its ok sameer, she said d felt like she can share anything with him, as she doing with her sister, she unknowingly accepted him as her most trusted person.

Sameer, after my mom passed away, chacha ji &chachi are my father & mother figure, they treated me as their own child, arjun bhaiya & pooja di always love me a lot, & preeti my naughty sister is my bestest friend, I shared most of the secrets with her, she is my secret locker . They always supported me from taiji & papa's wrath, for taiji & papa i'm the reason for my mother's death & bringing up bad luck for the family. Tears started to roll over her cheeks & sameer's eyes were moisted. He extended his handkerchief to wipe her tears, don't worry naina everything will be change one day, who criticizing you now was one day they themself starts to praise you, she smiled at him wiping her tears, his words soothened her pain. Sameer was worried that how much pain she was going through at the same time he amused at her how strong she was, hiding a pain behind the smile is not that much easy, he know that. He praised her for that.  But this was no long for naina ,now sameer was with her & he'll going to shower love & happiness in her whole life. He promised his self to change naina's life more happy.

He also thanked chachaji & chachi in his mind for raising her like their own child & standing with her at every single minute.

Munna, pandit and girls also joined them after their chit chat & went to the activity room to decide about their competition. Munna voluntarily chose swati as his partner, he liked to spend some time with her, without denying swathi also accepted his proposal for dance competition. Pandit chose preeti he planned to pair up naina & sameer together so they can express their feelings which they were hiding from eachothers, except from that he likes preeti too, who is naughty one in the gang as like him.

Naina: so , you all paired up, I have no partner, its ok i'm going to lose this bet, they will mock me, its ok I can bear it.

She folded her arms & turned her head in fake anger. What going to happen now was she never dreamt it before. Sameer went on his kness & extended his hand infront of naina, girls were shocked & munna & pandit happily hugged each other, that their friend is on track.

S: naina, will you accept me as your partner?

Naina was shocked hearing this & happy too. Sameer bit his tongue for his folly. I mean as your dance partner,he said. She kept her hand on his, of course sameer, she replied. She was totally surprised in sameer's behaviour, no one treated her like that, her heart was dancing inside.she never felt this feeling before. This was different for her & she loved the way sameer treating like her as princess.

Sometimes later sunaina came their to meet sameer .

Sameer can we participate together in this competition? I'm sure we'll get this mr& ms freshers title. Sunaina is drooling over sameer. On the other hand naina was boiling in anger when sunaina approached sameer. Sameer leaned his head & looked deep into naina's eyes which showing , the jealous. Naina is throwing angry glances to sunaina, if she have power, she'll burn her. He was enjoying her jealous, little confuse too to identify the exact reason for her jealous.

Sameer replied no to sunaina. She left that place disheartened. Samaina shared an intense eye lock, Munna & pandit carefully watching their expressions.

Munna: what is this yaar?

Pandit: ahh, munna I think naina also have same feeling for sameer.

Swathi: lifted him by his collar. What are You both looking like that?

M: arey,pandit, see them.

Pandit: swathi we are sure they both fallen for eachothers.

Preeti: what naina? Shouted in shock.

Sameer & naina broke their eyelock after the sudden scream of preeti.

Naina: what happened preeti?why are you shouting like that?

Pr: ah, woh naina I saw a cockroach here.

Naina hit her forehead for preeti's childishness.

Pa: arey,preeti don't shout.

Pr: but what will happen if she.loves him?

Pa: hey , our sameer is sweet & humble person, you can't search a groom like sameer for naina, trust him he'll never cheat your sister.

Pr: nothing like that pandit, I know he is good heartened, but i'm thinking about our home,especially tai ji & rakesh tauji, any way if this true i'm really happy for them.

Pa: ahh,yaar, i'm sure sameer will console your family

He said while holding preeti's hand. Both stared at each other. Swathi munna giggled after looking them. Munna turned to swathi..

M: woh, pandit another couple also emerging like us.

S: shut up, monkey, we 're not couple

Swathi glared at munna & he put his finger on his lips like obeying child.

Love is in the air...

So.guys, I hope you love this chapter. Sorry for any sunaina fan, but she is playing as cupid for samaina here, vote & comment for it guys...