XII.

| Ariana POV |
That Next Week
Thursday, 9:30 AM

It's Been 3 Days Since I️ Last Talked With My Best Friend, Elyse

It's Been 3 Days Since I️ Last Talked With My Best Friend, Elyse. She Felt As Though I️ Was Disrespectful To The One Person That I️ Needed The Most.

After We Came Back From Our Vacation, Mom Has Been Giving Me The Cold Shoulder. She's Been Paying Attention To Mostly AJ And That Is Working My Nerves.

I️ Woke Up Early This Morning Because Dad Told Me That He'd Be Picking Me Up. There Was Only 4 Suitcases That Were Packed.

"Good morning mom." I️ Said But She Just Walked Past Me.

"You leaving to go stay with your father right?" She Turned Around Asking.

"Yea cause she's dumb. Morning mom." AJ Came Out Of The Room With His Bird Chest Out.

"Good morning baby, and don't say that but Ariana are you going yes or no?" She Asked Calmly, Way Too Calmly.

"Yes ma'am." I️Fiddled With My Fingers Waiting On Her To Respond.

"Ok so that iPhone 8 Plus, you can leave in my bedroom and those suitcases and clothes. Those are the shit I BOUGHT.  Leave it in the room for whenever my real child Ariana Genevieve Mason comes back."

"I️ am your real child mom, I️ ju-"

She Snapped At Me, "I️ said what I️ said. My real child wouldn't even be doing this to me because she knows how much her mother strives to make sure her kids are good. You are not Ariana, you are Asshole Ungrateful Mason."

"Just... like ...that." AJ Snapped In My Face, Then Walked Back Into His Room.

There Was A Car Horn Honking Outside. I️ Placed Everything Mom Wanted To Stay, In My Bedroom.

Nothing Hurt More Than Hearing Her Say I'm An Asshole And Also Ungrateful. I️ Left Out Of The House Seeing My Dad In The Driver Seat And Ms.Daniela In The Other.

"What's up baby? Where's your stuff?" He Got Out Of The Car And Gave Me A Hug.

"Mom told me to leave it cause she bought all of it."

"That's a bitch move right there, we'll take you to Walmart and you can look around for some clothes and pajamas alright?" He Smiled.

Walmart!? Is This Man Serious? At Least Take Me To Target😭

I Got In The Car And Looked Up At Mom's House Noticing AJ In The Window.

He Was Sticking Up His Middle Finger, Then He Pointed The Knife At Me Then Moved It Across His Neck.

We Pulled Off Seconds Later.