39.

| Beyoncé POV |
January 20th
4:34 PM

 | Beyoncé POV |January 20th4:34 PM

"My sistahs." Beyoncé Gave Kelly And Michelle The Biggest Hug Ever.

" Beyoncé Gave Kelly And Michelle The Biggest Hug Ever

"You tell auntie BB hi Titan." He Just Looked At Beyoncé Like She Was An Alien Or Some Creature.

But Then He Came To Her And Gave Her One Of The Most Soothing Hug Ever. When Beyoncé Had First Gotten Pregnant Titan Would Always Cry.

Which Made Beyoncé Think She Was Havin A Girl But Time Progressed He Came To Her More Frequently Than Ever.

The Morning Sickness She Had With This Baby Was Nothing Compared With Aj And Ariana. With Ariana She Had Extreme Vomitting, With Aj It Was Mild.. Like If She Couldn't Taste Tissue She'd Throw Up.

Now This Baby She Had It For About A Month And Then Started Eating Up The Whole House Which Was Good But Also Bad Cause Bey Ended Up Gaining 60 Pounds Which Left Her Weighing 196.5 Pounds.

"Where's Jay, I'm pretty sure he out here geekin and shit cause he was blessed with his boy. I remember whe-"

"You know I wonder how Chad deals with talkative Michelle cause you just talk too damn much. I hope you don't talk your kids to their damn grave." Kelly Shook Her Head Making Me Burst Out Into Laughter.

"Kelly your life is boring, your sex life is boring don't try to come for me darling." Michelle Snapped Her In Finger In Kelly's Face.

"Girl don't pull that shit on me, your sex life is boring as hell. Relying on God for your orgasms. Oh sweet baby Jesus  please let me have another orgasm." Kelly Fake Moaned, Tryna Reenact Michelle.

Everyone Was Looking At Us Which Made Me Laugh Even Harder. Then My Solange Came Over Smiling, You Could Tell She Was High.

"What's so funny? Y'all bitches laughing and shit let me laugh my ass and vagina off too." She Said Making Kelly Laugh Loudly.

"Solange what have you been drinking?" I️ Giggled Looking At Her.

"Umm some Hennessy, my man's seeds more of my man's seeds. We got interrupted with a zoo baby shower." She Licked Her Lips.