22.

| Jay POV |
Sunday Afternoon
1:04 PM

"Why you stressing about it baby? They're gonna be teenagers and this is new to them

"Why you stressing about it baby? They're gonna be teenagers and this is new to them. Sit down with Ariana and have a talk with her."

Beyoncé Wanted To Go Shopping For Clothes And That Was Very Rare.

"It's my fault that they're fighting. If I️ never stayed with Andre for so long, none of this would've happened. I'm not saying things would be better off without Ariana but she's bringing tension to every single person that she talks to."

"It's not that she's causing tension by accident, but she's doing it on purpose. She's still stuck on you and her father being together that she doesn't want anybody else with you. I'm not gonna feel bad because hey if you were used to just being 4 and now it's an extra person I️ would've probably acted the same way."

"You know what you can do? Suck my fucking dick and go eat some ass cause I'm not the one to be feeling bad for somebody that is so DEEP in their fucking FEELINGS." She Walked Off And Stuck Up Her Middle Finger In The Process.

This Damn Girl Is So Stubborn, You Can't Tell Her Ass Anything.

"You want something to eat baby girl?" I've Never Seen Her Turn Around That Damn Fast.

"Yes pleaseeee." The Money We Raised From The Carnegie Hall Was A Good Amount.

The Band That Was Playing For Me Was Amazing But They Could've Down Better. I'll Leave That Up To Bey, She's Good At Finding A Team.

"After you're finished eating we finna talk." I️ Wrapped My Arm Around Her Waist.

"No you finna lick my ass that's what YOU gon do, I️ don't wanna eat in the mall. Can we go somewhere exclusive?" She Asked.

"Exclusive?! Where we gonna eat at that's exclusive at 1 in the damn afternoon?"

"You know I'd really love for some pizza? And then some dick afterwards. The last meal will definitely fill me up for sure." She Dragged Her Hand Down To My Dick Rubbing On It Slowly.

"Why have you been so horny lately? This is getting out of control baby. You gotta get used to not getting dick, especially when I'm touring."

"But are you touring?" She Raised Her Eyebrow.

Jay Shook His Head, He Wondered How Beyoncé Could Just Be So Bossy And Her Mom Is Just The Sweetest.

"I really love you BB." I️ Looked Into Her Eyes Saying.

"I️ love y- JAY BABY PUT ME DOWN." She
Giggled At Me Throwing Her Up In The Air.

"Did you catch that Jon?" I️ Groaned Putting Her Back On Her Feet.

"Yes sir, I️ actually like that shot." He Walked Up To Us Showing Off The Picture, He Then Sent The Picture To Me So That I️ Could Upload It To Instagram.