XXXII.

"This shit is so ugly mom." My Mom Designed This Mermaid Dress Thinking That I️ Was Gon Like It.

"What!? How? Bey this is so sexy! Jay would wanna rip this off of you." She Sprawled The Train Out In The Back.

"You're right he would wanna rip this off cause it's fucking hideous

"You're right he would wanna rip this off cause it's fucking hideous. I'd rip this shit off myself." I️ Rolled My Eyes Taking The Dress Off.

"Whatever Beyoncé you are so ungrateful." She Was Getting Mad, The Girls Were In The Corner Laughing.

"I'm not ungrateful, the bottom is very beautiful but I'm not going to where that to my wedding. Maybe you can lace the top part up and make straps instead? Wouldn't that look good girls?" I️ Turned To Them Although My Breasts Were Out.

"Mom nobody wants to see your cousins hanging out and flopping everywhere." Ariana Laughed Along With Elyse.

"Haha, that's why your grandmother ones are saggy." I️ Changed Back Into My Clothes.

"Mom look at my phone." Elyse Said Making Me Go Into Full Model Mode.

" Elyse Said Making Me Go Into Full Model Mode

She Snapped The Picture. "Ooo that's nice mom."

"Let me see." I️ Giggled Walking Over To Her And She Showed Me.

"That shit is nice." I️ Mumbled Admiring Myself To Say That This Body Pushed Out 2 Kids, I'm Surely Bangin.

Jay Was Out With His Little Friends, He Thinks He's The Shit Cause We Was Having This Little Competition.

We Had To Get Each Other Head And Whomever Came First Had To Pay For Tonight's Dinner Cause It Was Family Night.

Of Course I️ Lost But It's Alright He's Going To Pay Either Way.

Mom Held Up Her Phone Which Meant She Was About To Start Recording.

"Oh god no, let's go girls." We Headed For The Front Door Walking Out.

"Y'all gon miss my fucking corny joke time, damn long ass neck children." She Slammed The Door.

"Grandma definitely ain't welcoming us back." They Got In The Back Seat Laughing As Usual.