23.

| Beyoncé POV |
2 Months Later
September 1, 2018
12:30 PM

Okay So It's Been A Long Yet Fun 2 Months, I️Feel Like My Family Is Actually A Family Again.

Elyse Moved In With Us. After Ariana Apologized And Started Showing How Sincere She Was, They Returned Back To The Best Of Friends More Like Sisters Though.

Jay Is Currently Touring Right Now. We Haven't Talked Since 3 Days Ago And Honestly I️ Just Miss My Baby. The Way He Touched Me, Comforted Me, Fucked Me.

This Weekend We Were Going To Surprise Jay Since He'd Be Touring In My Hometown. Well The Kids Are Being Surprised.

I've Seen Jay In Person Like 3 Weeks Ago And The Kids Haven't Seen Him Since After The Concert In New York.

Solange Took Them Out For Something To Eat And Went To The Movies. After About 2 Hours Of Waiting For Them To Come, Our Luggage's Were Already In The Car.

"Well hi babies." I️ Smiled At The 4 Of Them Walking In With Solange Behind Them.

"What's up sexylicious? I️ just wanna be your main thang." Solange Walked Up Sister Approaching Her As If She Was A Man.

"Girl move, I️ need to get these kids to their destination. You holding us up."

"Shawn be holding you up too. Bye Kiddos I️ love you guys have funnn. Julez make sure your auntie takes Plan B if she goes to mess around with other men, girls y'all know what that is." Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes Watching Solange Walk Out Of Her House.

"Mom can you just expose what our destination is?" Elyse Asked Raising Her Eyebrow.

"Noo because I️ want it to be epic. Like very epic and it's a surprise."

"Mom the only thing that's a surprise is the way your breath is smelling. No wonder why dad went on tour." Aj Said Making The Rest Of Them Laugh.

"You know what, let's go before I️ choke your little ass out." Everyone Walked Out Of The House, I️ Made Sure To Set The Alarm And Lock The Door.

Houston, TX
4:34 PM

Jay Was In Rehearsals Right Now And I'm Pretty Sure He's Probably Wanting A Break.

Rehearsals For Him Are Probably About 6 Hours Long, Because He's Stringing Along Other Artists.

"Mama we never come to your hometown. It's really pretty and big." Ari Was In The Backseat With Elyse Taking Selfies And All That Extra Shit.

Soon Enough We Pulled Up To Rehearsal Studio, The Driver Helped Me Out First And Then The Kids.

"Ms.Beyoncé I'll be waiting out here for you ma'am." My Driver Had To Be About 60 Years Old, He Was Sexy For His Age Too.

"Thank you Charles." I️ Smiled, "Come on y'all."

We Walked Inside And Heard The Banda Playing. The Kids Looked At Me Excited.

"BOUNCE! JIGGGAAA! BOUNCE! If you feelin' like a pimp nigga, go and brush your shoulders off.
Ladies is pimps too, gon' brush your shoulders off, Niggas is crazy baby, don't forget that boy told you ...Get, that, dirt off your shoulder." We Went Inside The Space Where All The Music Was Coming From.