29.

| Beyoncé POV |
Mindy Weiss's Office
2:34 PM

"So what are some visuals you have for the wedding? Regarding your bridal party and the wedding venue?" Mindy Pulled Out Her Notepad.

It's Been About A Month Since The Proposal. Here I️ Am Doing Everything While Shawn Corey Carter Is On Tour.

On Top Of That I'm Having To Transfer All 3 Kids Into A Good School. While Moving Furniture Into The New House.

Jay Is Very Committed To His Fans But Damn Don't Forget About Us Over Here. I'm Happy But I'm Jealous.

I️ Haven't Gotten Some Dick Since The Day Before We Had To Flew Back Out To Florida.

On Top Of Him Touring, Solange Is Also Performing At Events All Over. So I️ Have Julez 25/8.

That's No Problem, Cause That's Just Somebody Who Aj Can Be With. The Girls Have Each Other While My Baby Has No One But That's Alright.

Almost Every 2 Weeks I️ Buy Them New Shoes Just For Good Behavior. That'll Stop Soon Though Cause We Should Be Moving Really Soon And I'll Have To Run My Business From Afar.

I'm Looking For A Second Building To Run In Los Angeles And Then New York.

"I️ wanna be different..I️ like the all white affair and all that but I️ kinda want different unique colors. Maybe like Gold and Blue?" I️Looked Up At Mindy Who Was Writing Down Some Notes.

"Mom what about a Black Panther theme?" Aj Asked.

"Stay in the son for about 7 hours and you have your own personal black panther." I️ Told Him.

The Girls Started Laughing, They Always Laughed At Me Whenever I️ Tried To "Roast" People.

After About An Hour Talking About My What Ideals For The Wedding, The Kiddos And I️Left Out Of Her Office.

"Hold on somebody take my picture." I️ Pulled Out My iPhone X And Handed It To Elyse Making Aj Laugh.

"Sucks to have aids right?" Aj So Call Tried To Whisper In Ariana's Ear But Failed.

"Boy shut the hell up, if you didn't know Elyse was taking photography classes." I️ Told Him.

"Mom's calling you dumb. Hahahaha!" He Rushed Out Of The Building.

"That damn boy, alright I'm ready whenever you are." I️ Did All Types Of Poses Before Sticking With One.

"How do I️ look?" I️ Placed My Sunglasses On Waiting For Someone To Respond.

"Like the next Marilyn Monroe, except you got aids cause you around Ari too much." Aj Stuck His Back Inside.

"You gay too Aj cause you take after Andre's name." Ariana Said.

"My name doesn't even mean Andre Junior stupid. You need to stay in school cause you still dumb." Aj Said To Her.

"So what does it mean?" She Looked At Him Sideways.

"It means Andrew Jackson. You probably don't even know who he is..look it up. Oh and have a blessed day!"

Beyoncé Couldn't Help But To Laugh At Her Kids. They Rarely Ever Argued But When They Did It Was Jokes Thrown Into Them.