33.

| Elyse POV |
2 Months Later
5:04 PM

Mom Had Sent Us To The Store With Auntie Solo, Everyone Was At Her House Giving Inputs On The Wedding

Mom Just Wanted Some Sleep. Dad's Last Show For United States Was Yesterday, He's Taking A Little Break Just To Help Mom Out More.

The Real Reason Mom Sent Us To The Store Was Because Dad's Birthday Was Tomorrow And They Were Also Honoring Him.

But Everything Was In New York, So We Had To Get Some Golden Balloons For Him. We Went To Target Picking Up The Balloons.

"Oh shoot that's Ms.Daniela." Ariana Mumbled To Me But Somehow Auntie Solo Heard Her.

"Where that bitch at?" She Turned Around And Looked At Us.

"In the little girls clothing section, what happened auntie?" Ari Asked Her.

"This bitch is still alive, she should've been wit her gay ass baby daddy." She Walked To The Girls Section And Pointed At The Lady.

"Auntie can we just go outside and handle this with her?" Ari Was So Scared But It's Nothing To Be Scared About.

She Disrespected Mom Too Many Times, Somebody Oughta Give Her An Ass Whooping And Auntie Solo Just So Happened To Be That Person.

"Excuse my Dinosaur." Auntie Tapped Her Shoulder Fake Smiling.

She Turned Around Looking At Auntie. "Umm who are you?"

"I'm Solange bitch, the one who beat your fiancés ass before he died? Yea that's me.. where's your baby?"

"Well excuse me if you don't mind I'm actually shopping for my kids, you need to go occupy your mind." Daniela Said.

Auntie Solo Put Her Hair Up In A Ponytail Laughing At What She Said.

"I'm definitely about me to be occupied. You got so much mouth when talking to my sister but can never say something disrespectful to me. What's good?"

"Definitely not them edges." Julez Said Making Aj Laugh.

"Auntie come on." Ari Got In Between Them While I️Pulled Her Arm.

"You need to take care of your child something you haven't been doing. Who let's their sister care for they baby?" Daniela Said Clapped Her Hands In Auntie Face Pushing Her Away.

"You sound dumb, that's her nephew. What's wrong with him staying over at her house more than usual?" I️ Raised My Eyebrow Looking At Her.

"You just mad cause Andre ain't here to help you and now you gotta be lonely cause your body is infected with aids. Stupid lady." Aj Chimed In.

"Aj be quiet cause you betrayed your father that's why he never loved you." She Said Making Auntie Solange Attack Her.

"He didn't love you either." Aj Shrugged.