Confrontation

Right as I was going to answer I get a call from my sister. I debated on picking it up, something in me decided to do so.

"Yeah Anne, what is it?"

"Hey loser, mom and dad wants you."

"For what now Anne?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you left me here stranded in the middle of no where, it's all YOUR fault!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

She hung up.

I looked up at Bryon and Cory and told them something came up, again. 

"Can you come back later?" Cory said, looking at me in the eyes. That expression kills me and I can't ever say no to her.

"Yeah, sure." I grabbed my jacket and keys, "Later."

Cory stopped me to hug me and gave me a soft peck on the lips, it caused me to blush. It caused Bryon to gasp very dramatically. I turned around and walked out to the car, started it up, and left. 

When I got home my parents and my sister were waiting for me at the door. The vibe this house gives me anxiety. I feel as if I'm dangling on the edge of a cliff, and my parents are stepping on my last four fingers to get me to fall.

"Sarah, can you please explain in detail what happened last night, and why Anne, YOUR sister, was stranded alone all night." My mom said in a calm but angry tone.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes, "I took her to Chase's that's where she asked me to take her, I did what she wanted me to do. So I don't know where this ridiculous story is coming fro-"

"Oh my gosh Sarah! You're LYING AGAIN! You kicked me out the car and left me in the middle of the road then drove off. Why do you always try to hurt me? I've been nothing but a good sister and a great role model to you."

"Anne you know this is ridiculous and I'm not even going to begin to question why you're deciding to make this up out of no where." I push past my parents to go to my room.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" My dad stopped me and grabbed my arm, "Do you really think we're going to let you just go to your room after pulling a stunt like this?"

I try to yank my arm away from him but his grip is too tight, it begins to hurt.

"Let go of me, I didn't even do anything to your little spoiled brat!" I struggled.

"Yeah? Well maybe you need to learn from Anne. She's been achieving things everyday, and we are proud of her unlike you. You've done nothing but be lazy all your life. We've tried to push you and do everything we possibly could for you but you've been nothing but a huge disappointment. And now you're leaving her stranded over night? Are you really that jealous of her? From now on, you're not allowed to drive or leave this house until you learn how to do shit correctly, understand?" He left go of my arm, causing me to fall.

I got up, and felt a sudden rage in me. I couldn't take this any longer. I've dealt with this for 17 years, and now it's time to end it. "I'm so sick of this, I'm so sick of being mistreated. I've done nothing to any of you but be quiet and stay in my room. I've done everything you all tell me to do. None of you have EVER shown ANY love to me.." I try to hold back my tears, but they burst out anyway. "I don't understand it, have you not noticed everything I've achieved? What about my health? I've been starving myself and I have been trying to kill myself and going through all this suffering yet you DON'T care! All my life it's been all about ANNE. ANNE this, ANNE that, do this for ANNE. What about me? What about what SARAH wants? Do I even exist to you? I am not your slave, I am your fucking child and all I want is love!" 

Everything is silent. The only thing I hear is my heart beat, the only thing I can think of is Cory. I need her. I looked up to see that my mom along with Anne are both shedding tears. I closed my eyes and blinked slowly, causing more tears to fall.

"It isn't me destroying myself, it's all of you." I sighed loudly, "I'm leaving and never coming back."

I turned around and went up stairs then shortly came back down with a packed bag along with my cat. I threw everything into the car and drove off.

"Braden.. what have we done?" My mom says while staring off blankly into space, "I regret it all.. I wish I could reverse it all. I want to make things right.." Another tear quickly falls down her cheek. My dad says nothing for a second then looks up at Anne.

"Well.. you guys still have m-"

"Don't you dare say a word. You're the cause of all this." My dad says angrily, "If it weren't for you, none of this would've happened."

"Really? Me? You're the ones who neglected her and took her as a joke. I figured I'd play along." 

"Don't talk that way about your sister.." My mom says while sniffling.

"Why not? That's how she's been treated."

"Get out." My dad says raising his voice, "GET OUT!"

Anne scoffs as she exits with runny mascara on her face.