Nick?

Suddenly everything around me went blurry as I felt my body shake and scramble for air. Everything became slower, all I could look at was my cat and how sorry I was for abandoning her. Suddenly I felt something grabbing me around my waist and lifting me up. Then out of no where, I could breathe again. I look a deep breath and inhaled almost causing me to hyperventilate. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Whoever grabbed me cut the rope and laid me in the grass.

"Who are you?" I asked breathing heavily.

"More importantly, what the fuck is wrong with you?", He replied looking down at me with a worried face.

"Do I know you?" I sat up as my cat walked onto my lap and rubbed her head on my chest.

"Nope. You're lucky I saw you, I'm usually here at this time getting my mind off of shit. Why the fuck did you try to kill yourself?"

"I don't know anymore. Wish you could've just let me die."

"Look I don't know you, but I'm sure you have a family or friends, or even this cat who needs you."

"Well since you don't know me I'll tell you that my parents basically enslaved me all my life while my twin sister was praised, and now due to my girlfriend my sister has blood spilling out of her head and I was kicked out of her house by her two dads. I'm now a homeless lesbian who has nothing or no one but this cat of mine. Her name is Hope by the way. I'm Sarah."

"I'm Nick. You're welcome for saving your life." He got up and started walking away then turned around, "Follow me."

I stood up with Hope underneath me following me as I followed him. He lead me into a place surrounded by trees and a trail of water leading off into a waterfall.

"This is the place that relieves my anxiety." He picked up a rock and thew it into the water.

"Your anxiety?"

"We're really not that much different Sarah."

"Yeah? Whats your story?"

"It's not important right now, I'll tell it when the time comes. For now, you need to find somewhere to stay before you do somethin else stupid."

"Why are you so concerned about me and what I do?"

"Because Sarah, you and I are the same person." I looked at him and he looked back at me then my phone buzzed. It was Cory.

I answered it.

"SARAH BABY THANK GOD, WHERE ARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! BABY PLEASE COME BACK HOME! MY DAD DIDN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAID!"

"I'm alive, sadly. Look, I don't want to be such a burden anymore. David was right, none of this would've happened if it weren't for me."

The sound of her begging and sobbing is breaking my heart into pieces.

"Sarah please come back.." She stops and sniffles, "I need you so bad I know it's just been a few hours but I just need you here, please come back.."

I hung up and ran to my car and got to Cory's house as fast as possible. I don't want her to be sad no matter how many times I get kicked out. She needs me, and I need her.

When I arrived she ran out and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy that you're okay. Please don't leave again.."

"I promise you, I'm not going anywhere."

She pulled away the hug to look at me, then noticed the the red scar around my neck that came from the noose. A tear fell out of her eye as her expression widened.

"Sarah don't tell me you-"