F off Anne

I was in the shower when I received a phone call out of the blue. I stopped the water and stepped out, since I was in there for over 10 minutes anyway. I checked the phone and it was Anne. I wondered what she wanted but at the same time I didn't care. I walked into the room to see Cory doing her makeup in a mirror on a desk. She's so cute, I cant get over it.

"Cory.." I said to her, she turned around a looked at me. Half of her face has makeup while the other side is a blank canvas.

"Hm?"

"You're so fucking cute!"

She blushed and smiled at me, then turned around back to the mirror. We heard a strong vibration in the air but wasnt sure what it was.

"Is that your phone?" She asked

"I don't kno-" I sat on the bed and felt constant vibrations coming from my phone. I picked it up and it was Anne texting me back to back.

"Sarah answer your phone"

"mom and dad r going cray bc of u"

"fucking answer it loser"

"What do you want?" She called me before I could even press send.

"Sarah?" She said.

"What do you want?"

"I'm turning into a pet because of you. Mom and dad are starting to hate me!"

"Okay? Why should I care?"

"You see this is why you deserve to be treated the way you were! You are never here for me during times like this."

"Oh Anne you poor little thing! Oh mom and dad loved you so much growing up! Ohh poor little princess has to clean the dishes because her slave twin sister isn't there to do them! Boo hoo. You were never here for me my entire life."

"FUCK YOU SARAH!"

"Fuck you too Anne. Don't ever call me again."

"Oh and I also heard you were a dyke now huh?"

"Yeah I'm a dyke just like you're the whore who has her legs open for anyone with money."

"Well I hope your little prison bitch smells like fish!"

"And I hope you catch an STD." I hung up and let out a sigh. Cory came and sat next to me.

"Don't worry about her." She said putting a warm hand on my shoulder, "We're going to have so much fun today, you'll forget all about her." She kissed me and got up, "We're going on a date tonight!" I smiled and watched her walk to her closet and shut the door behind her.

I put on a back button up shirt and dress pants. I turned around to see Cory in a tight black dress and heels. Her hair was straight and flowing perfectly with each footstep she took. The dress showed off her curves perfectly. I looked at her up and down, my mouth actually started watering.

"Whhaaat?" She said smiling.

"You are so sexy what the hell.."

"Sttttoppp!"

"No I'm being serious!"

We walked down the stairs and saw her dads looking at us.

"WOOOW HONEY YOU LOOK STUNNING! OMG LET ME TAKE A PICTURE!" He started running for a camera.

"Dave let's just let them enjoy their night! Go on have fun. Don't you dare wreck my GG!" He threw us the keys and we headed out.

"You wanna drive?" Cory asked me as she handed me the key.

I smirked at her and started the engine.

God, I want to marry her.