Chapter 2

Ocean pov .....
I woke up early that morning and went to drop off beach and go to waitering tables at the restaurant. I put my outfit on at the place and got my notepad and my pen and went on to the first table but today at the table was a white man who looks to be in his late 30 's but still handsome with brown hair that can fit in a pony tail I then told him my name and act friendly and ask what he wants. He responded with say a blt sandwich with a burger added to it and chips on the side with a coke . I then responded with saying ok and asking do he want anything for desert and he responded by looking at my eyes and saying chocolate cake .I hurry up and said ok before he saw me blush and I went to the cooks to give his order . It then was 15 mins later that I felt some one staring at me but before I could look and see table 1 order was ready. So I pick it up and sat his food on the table and he respond by saying thank u. I was then about to leave the table until I heard cry's and I mean loud wailing cry's and look to the door way and saw my baby sitter with beach in her hands. She then gave me my baby in my hands and said she won the lottery and doesn't need to take care my baby no more for money and left. I started to rock my baby to calm her up and hold back my tears but she wasn't having it and kept crying. Then the man took the baby from me and rock her and whispering stuff in her ear that I couldn't hear and she then got quiet and felt asleep. Before I can ask how he done that and think he said oh by the way my name is Christian.