Chapter 16

( omg this song is fire tho y'all I'm trying to learn the dance to it and everything and I don't even listen to k pop)
Oceans pov ....
When we got to the house I was disappointed in seven and scared for her too because I knew Christian would hurt her . But I couldn't blame her because before I got send here I would fight to get away from him everyday. I just dint want anything to happen to her because she's my best friend here . Christian drag her in the house by her hair and said she's a idiot . He then told us to get dress in the same outfits and dress the kids in the same outfits too .

 He then told us to get dress in the same outfits and dress the kids in the same outfits too

                           ( what the girls wored)

                      ( what the women wored but not the glasses)

                             ( what the boys wored )We then went to the cabin where we have fun night or to play at

We then went to the cabin where we have fun night or to play at . He then told seven to step up and jordon and diamond. He then said they have to clean there sins for disobeying them , well mostly seven but they are part of her offspring so they are all guilty. I wanted to step up and stop this but I knew he might hurt beach if I did so I just stand there and cried. He then took there right arm and slit there wrist . He then said that they would be going away to a obedience camp to make them pure again. He said if that dint work then he will have to kill them . Because if you start rebelling then the others would start too . He then told me to stay behind after everyone left . And said it's my week to sleep with him and for him to spend one on one time with beach . He then said I am doing good and to keep up the nice work and showed me a necklace that had his name on it, he put it on my neck and said to meet me in his room at 10 . I then left out hoping to survive from him .
( it's Been a while my kings and queens y'all stay fabulous oh and the necklace is at the top)😘 ( I'm sorry guys but I been wrote this chapter and dint publish it because I think it's trash but I know y'all want a update so here y'all go , have a good weekend my kings and queens