Chapter 7

Christian pov......
I walk inside ocean house and follow her to the baby room and watch her put the baby down to sleep. After she close the door and turn around to say something to me I slap the day lights out of her. She was on the floor crying and sobbing and asking what she did and looking confused. So I responded to her and saying don't act like u don't know I took u too a nice restaurant, buy u and our baby clothes and things that y'all need and give u money , and your gonna disrespect me buy flirting with the bus boy( those of u who don't know bus boy means waiter ) . She was on the floor just shaking her head and threatening to call the police on me . But I respond by saying try and your not gonna make it to the phone. She got up and start running for her purse that was put in the living room and I caught her by her hair and said goodnight ocean and knock her out by banging her head on the wall . Then my princess woke up from the noise that her mom cause and I felt bad . So I went in there to get her and pack her and her mother's stuff and put my princess back to sleep. But before I left I change ocean clothes for something I want her to wear and then I got back on the road to show my girls our new house.

(Outfit that ocean wored that Christian put on her)

( what fo y'all think gonna happen ? Did Christian loose his mind ? Was ocean leading him on to cause this ?) Bye my kings and queens)