Chapter 8

Ocean pov......
I woke up to hearing birds chirping instead of cars honking there horns at each other. So I knew I wasn't at home but then it all came back to me about what happen and how Christian is crazy. He hit me and bang my head to the wall which probably woke up my baby. Speaking of baby where is my baby? I got up and start to search for her in this big room and tried to open the door but it's lock . So I started to yell and cry and asking for my baby. Then I heard someone go across the door and ask them to help me. They said srry there just the maid and master lock the door so they can't open it and I can't get out. I then went back on the bed and cried my self to sleep. The next day I woke up tired and hungry and pleading for help, but still no body came to help me so I figure he left me here and took my baby. The next day tho I was so exhausted and hungry I heard the sound of the door opening and smell food and my baby laughing. He then walk in there and said good morning and that he knew I was hungry and miss the baby . As soon as he put it down I started to dig into my breakfast and after I hold my baby until he said that's enough come to daddy princess. He then gave her to the maid .

He then explain to me that I have to behave and clean up and he doesn't want a defiant girl

He then explain to me that I have to behave and clean up and he doesn't want a defiant girl . And would hate if he had to hit me again cause it doesn't only hurt me but him. He also said he got beach birth certificate and put his name on because he's her father. And if I leave she stays and then he gave me a kiss and told me to shower and change in one of his shirts with no underwear or bra on and he left but of course he lock the door.
( hey my kings and queens I said I would give u two updates yesterday but fell asleep and only gave u one so I gave u two today instead and this is my longest chapter on this book and I hope u like it).