Chapter 12

( guys I had to give y'all a update cause I'm just seeing now that I'm # 815 in the mental category and I'm just so happy and honor that I got a badge for my book and never expect it to get this far and I've been at home thinking like how can I make this book special or different and this what I got 📝)

Ocean pov .....
I woke up the next day getting up and doing the same routine. Until I hear crying , I started to get worry and look around until I found out it's coming from outside the house . So I look out the window and see beach on the ground playing and I get nervous and get scared because she was all alone until I seen Christian pick her up and bring her in side . A couple minutes later they come back with fruit and a bowl and knife and I was thinking okay were going to cut the fruit up but no he tells us to eat . Which was weird because he wasn't eating but I knew not to say nothing. After me and beach finish eating the fruit he dress us up in white outfits . But I then started to feel numb and weak and then I fell on the bed and I couldn't move . So I knew he put something in the fruit so I started to cry because I knew my daughter ate it too so he put her on the bed to and she wasn't moving but I saw her breathing. He finally said we have to go through the process then I can show u the rest of them and I dint know what he was talking about . But I was scared.

                 ( there outfits)He then started to explain to me this is the only way I can be accepted in the group and how we can get married and have a family

                 ( there outfits)
He then started to explain to me this is the only way I can be accepted in the group and how we can get married and have a family. He said he had 3 other wives and 5 other kids but 6 in total if u include beach . It was almost like a cult if u ask me . He said after the ceremony he's about to do on us we're going to meet them . I just started to cry harder tho . He then cut my left wrist and put some of my blood in the bowl and then I tried to yell when he went over to beach but couldn't after he cut her left wrist I pass out .

( hi my kings and queens well Christian is definitely crazy . He's a leader of a cult! He has more children and wives ! And he's taking beach and ocean away ! Will she escape? I will start to write the next chapter today but might not publish today)