Chapter 9

( another xxxtentacion song and for those who don't know him he was a rapper but died a couple of weeks ago 😢)

                                     Oceans pov.....
I really never understood the saying " time goes by so fast " until now . Tomorrow beach will be one and I couldn't be happier but the only thing is Im still with Christian. I never do nothing and barely hold my daughter for more then 3hrs . I clean , cook, please Christian and think about life. These past months I tried to escape him but that was near impossible with huge gates blocking my way from going anywhere. Christian then woke up from his sleep and saw me woke and said good morning and ask me what I was thinking about? Which i respond with beach birthday . He said he got it all plan out already and the colors to wear and theme. He said he even invited his family to come so I need to be on my best behavior. I then got up and do what I do everyday. I run his shower water and pick out his clothes . But before he gets in I kiss him and say I'm going to make breakfast. He responds with a nod and says to make breakfast for him and the baby and then hand her to the maids. Because I'm not fit to be a mother right now until I learn to be obedient and do everything how I'm suppose to. After he gets out I give him breakfast and help him dress but this time I was hiding a knife under my underwear. I was tightening his tie when he grip my waist out of no where. Then started to kiss me and my neck until he wrap his arm around my throat. Then look into my eyes to see the deception. He then rip the knife from the side of my under wear causing it to cut me in the process. I started to cry and act like I was going to give it to him to cut his toast but forgot. He then said I know , now go clean the room up . I started to walk out when I felt this pinch on my neck and knew he drugged me . And the last thing i heard is the only reason I dint beat u cause my family is coming. Then it went dark.

( did she mess up ? What will be her consequence? Will she regret that ? Until next Time my kings and queens)