Chapter 4

Christian pov.....
I woke up the next day thinking about ocean and my soon to be daughter beach . Their so beautiful to me in every way so when I saw the baby in oceans hand I knew they were meant to be and belong to me . My parent always told me to go for what I want especially my mom Melinda ( if u wanna know more about her and the family tree then go read my books royalty and deer John ) so I decided who I want and like.  Today I was gonna take beach shopping and low key sneak some stuff in for ocean but I don't wanna come off pushy tho so be as sweet as possible. I then got out of bed and the maids came in to clean my room and bring in breakfast and no I'm not a social worker but I run the family business. I then took a shower and went to my walk in closet with just a towel on and pick a outfit and all of my outfits in there is organize by color and I finally pick one and drop my towel to put it on while my maid hurry up and clean the bathroom and pick up the towel. I have a low dirty ness tolerance in my house which ocean will learn about when we get closer.

 I have a low dirty ness tolerance in my house which ocean will learn about when we get closer

I then got in the car and went down to oceans house which was old and dusty. I couldn't wait for her to see our house , I got out and knock on her door and she came out struggling with her and beach stuff so I help out but of course I grab beach from her because that's my baby . She laugh and smile at me the whole walk to the car . I then started a convo with ocean until we got to the mall where the fun will happen.
( hi my kings and queens I'm probably not gonna update in the next 3 days so that's why I gave u 4 chapters in one I hope u enjoy 😉) what will happen next?)