Chapter 1

Ocean pov ........
I was coming home from work with my 5 month old daughter in the car that I just pick up . I walked in the house and turn on the lights but they wouldn't come on and that's when I knew I forgot to pay the electric bill. So I put beach down for bed in her crib and she felt right to sleep . Then I got my card out my purse with a help of a flashlight and put in the numbers in my phone to see what I have on there but of course it wasn't enough to pay the light bill. So I just told my self I will be fine and just have to wait until pay day. But in the meantime tomorrow I will get some candles. But this isn't the first time things like this happen and I have gotten use to it because ever since my ex left me for a man I've been by my self. Who would of thought he was gay? He said he dint want a child and wanted to live his dreams of being a drag queen . So my waiter job barely paid the rent and I usually have to take out loans and money that my parents left me when they died. Stress over stress is how I went to sleep that night thinking how I'm gonna get rit of it all the stress but little did I know that the storm dint come yet but just begun.
( I'm back my Kings and queens and I hope u are ready for a new book but I'm not sure how long it will be but I will try my best to give u as many chapters possible ).