Chapter Six

I opened the door and saw Terrance. He was wearing a grey Nike T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and some Jordans. He was also holding some flowers. I smiled.

"Hello beautiful." He said with a dashing smile. I felt like my heart stopped in that one second.

"Hey." I said shyly. 

"Don't start acting all shy on me now shorty. What happened to the girl who gave me attitude just for coming close to her?"

"She's still here. Just trying to be nice, but I guess that's not happening tonight. I'll be bitchy." I said with a smile. He laughed. 

"These are for you." He said while handing me the flowers. They were roses. My favorite. I smiled and thanked him. As I was about to turn around so I could put them in water, they were grabbed out of my hand by Bianca.

"Girl, I got these flowers for you." She said while smelling them. 

"And I got the rules for you mister." Said Danny, while wiggling a finger in front of Terrance's face. Terrance smiled and nodded. 

"Number one," Started Danny. "no sex. Number two, you take care of her. Number three, no sex. Number four, have her back by 10. It's a school night. And rule number five, have fun!" 

I smiled at her. She's always trying to make things weird. She's my best friend though. Terrance looked at me and stuck out his arm. 

"Shall we go my lady?" He asked.

I laughed at his playfulness. I took his hand and locked our fingers together. "We shall."

We started to walk to his car. He had a nice mustang. I smiled. I absolutely love mustangs. One of my favorite cars. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled and got in. He closed the door and walked around to his side. As he walked, I looked back to my house. In the door I could see Danny and Bianca giggling like little girls. I could also see Drake and Matt chilling next to them. But as I looked into the small gap between the door and the wall, I could see Melo. He was staring at Terrance and I leaving. Before I could make out what emotion he had on his face, we were driving away. 

Terrance and I started to drive to where ever it is we were going. The whole way there, he made jokes and had me laughing. The date just started, but I was already having a blast. As I looked out the window, I saw a carnival. The smile on my face fell. This was about to go from a great date, to a basic date. Oh Lord. 

But to my surprise, he passed the carnival. I smiled. 

"Are we almost there yet? Cause if this whole date is just sitting in a car joking around, I will kick you where it hurts." I told him playfully.

He laughed. "We're almost there. Just chill babe, I got this." He said with a smile.

"Babe? When did I agree to that?"

"You didn't have to agree. You know you want me to call you babe, baby, sweetie, and all that good stuff."

"Whatever boy." 

He laughed. "That was such a good comeback."

I laughed and hit him. "Shut up! I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"Hurt my feelings? Sweetheart, you can't hurt me. I am Superman."

"Yeah. Okay. Superman." I said.

"Don't worry though. You're my wonder woman."

I felt my heart stop. I smiled. That's probably the sweetest thing any guy has said to me. For the rest of the ride, we sat in a comfortable silence. After another five minutes, he turned on a dirt road. I was confused on where we were. If he brought me here to kill me, I'm not worried. I may not know karate, but I know kickyourass. He parked the car, and got out.