Chapter Five

I smiled. The school day was finally over, and I get to go home. Sure, Jasmine will be there, but what's the worst she can do? And it is my house. I can just kick her out. I smiled at the thought. Jasmine on her ass outside of my front door. 

"Tori!" I heard a yell from behind me. I turned around and saw Melo.

"Hey Melo." I said.

"I want to ask you a favor." He said while smiling at me. 

"Sure. What's up?"

"Can you and Danny be nicer to Jasmine? She feels left out all the time when you guys make plans in front of her, and don't invite her."

"I wish I could say yeah I would be nice, but I can't. Jasmine and I have been in this fight for about four years. That's not going to change because her boyfriend said so."

"You can't just be the bigger person and let it go?" He asked.

"Without an apology? No, I can't."

"Wow. And here I thought you were going to be all cool. Guess not."

"You know what Melo? I'm not feeling this conversation right now. I think I'm gonna go."

"Alright then. Leave." He said in an angry voice.

I started to turn around, but then stopped. "And by the way, when she drops your ass for the next cute dude, don't come to me. And also tell her she's uninvited to my house. I'm sure you'll be happy. Now you can have her all to yourself. Bitch."

With that I walked away. That was some foul shit. He thinks that just because he snaps his fingers that everything is going to be cool? He's mistaken. I don't think I'm ever going to be good friends with Jasmine. She's just rude and snobby. She also treats guys like toys. That's not my style. If I really like you, I'm gonna be your ride or die. I won't let a relationship end so quickly. That's just the person that I am. But I'm not gonna trip about this. I have a date with a hot guy that I am not gonna mess up. 

I get outside and see my clique. Danny and Drake are together like always. Bianca and Matt are loved up too. Dre is just standing there all alone. I need to hook him up with someone. He's such a good guy. Just need to find the right girl to see that. 

"What's up people?" I asked when I got to them.

"Chilling. You know you fraud to be taking my baby away tonight? What am I gonna do without her?" Asked Drake while pulling Danny closer to his body.

"I don't know. Maybe read a book. That will help your stupid ass." I said. 

Everyone laughed. 

"You funny. But you're not gonna be so funny when my foot is up your ass." Said Drake. 

"Whatever. Girls, I'm in the mood for some Chinese food." 

"I could use some!" Said Bianca. 

We started to walk to my car when Melo and Jasmine came. I was going to keep going and avoid them, but Drake's ugly ass had to stop us. 

"Which Chinese place you guys going to?" Asked Drake

"I don't know. Probably the one closest to my house. Why?"

"We're gonna meet you guys there. I'm hungry." Said Drake. 

"Okay."

I sighed inside of my head. Whenever I try to avoid these people, they show up. This is about to be one awkward lunch. Danny, Bianca, and I got into my car. We drove to the Chinese place and got out. The guys weren't here yet, but we went in anyway. As soon as we walked in, we saw a group of ratchet girls. Ugh. We were deciding what to get, when I got bumped into. I turned around and one of the ratchet girls was standing there.