Chapter 4 - filming day

*graysons pov*
I woke up excited for today, but slightly nervous and I may know why...

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, and brush my teeth. I've been texting Emma a lot these past few days. We would talk for hours but the idea of meeting her again gave me butterflies as cheesy as that sounds.

Four hours later I get a text from Emma, and I can't help but smile,"I'm outside".

I run to open the door and as the awkward guy I am I didn't know if I was suppose to hug her or not. So I just waved, like a complete dumbass. I mentally hit myself in the head.

I showed her around the house and then we all sat in the dining room. We talked a lot before James came in. And I felt happy somehow, something I didn't feel for a very long time.

James came in and we started with our video first, which was a Ihob mukbang. I sat beside Emma, and Ethan next to James. I always find myself trying to be around her in any way. And than kind of freaked me out.

Our hands would somewhat rub and I felt something I've never felt before, it felt so unreal...

After we finish all of our videos I was pretty exhausted. But before Emma and James left, James suggested to do a sister sleep over...

——————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to write something before I sleep.
Next chapter will be longer stay tuned
;)

Please vote/comment
I would appreciate it if you follow me on my new Instagram account @_morgansmiths

Much love,
~M