Chapter 36- Bye yacht

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE.
••••••

*Emma's pov*

As much as I loved this yacht journey we eventually knew it was coming to an end. I would go back to my house, the twins to theirs, Ellie back to San Francisco and James to his noisy ass apartment.

Ever since Grayson and I had a night, things were going greatly in our relationship. Even greater than it was before.

Can't say the same with the curious friends around me. They keep asking me questions about what happened and I feel wired talking about it. Especially since they're friends with Gray.

They wouldn't leave me alone for God's sake.
Especially Ellie and James.

Ethan: I can't believe you'll leave now. Can't you stay a bit longer with me and Gray?

Ellie: I don't wanna leave too but my parents keep calling me, I also have to get my license this month.

Ethan: I already miss you.

Ethan 'whispers' in Ellie's ear, she puts on a sad face and hugs him tight.

James: suck it in you two, at least you spend these couple days together.

Gray: I'm done packing my stuff, I'll go get my car and drive it all the way here.

James: How about you drive me instead Daddy?

Gray: I'm gonna stick with the car....

Gray laughs and runs to the car.

I look to my side and there was James staring at Grayson licking his lips.

Me: How about you stop starring at my boyfriends butt and go finish packing?

James: I think I would stick to my original plan.

I look at him and raise me eyebrows.

James: Okay Fine.

Me: Good boy.

James turns around and gave me the middle finger while walking backwards, Little did he know.....

James: OMG OMG THE WATER IS COLD
( breaths out) SOMEONE MOVE THEIR BUTT AND HELP ME.

James fell into the water while he was to busy flipping me off.

Ethan of course died out of laughter and so did I .Ellie puts her hand out for James to grab it and helped him out of the cold water.

James stares at Ethan and I with annoyance: My makeup is ruined! Now I have to remove it and redo it.

Ethan's jaw flew open.

Ethan: No no, can't you just do it in the car?

James: I could.... but I don't want to.