Chapter 33- Insane

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

🛑There will be a lot of switching between point of views, so pay attention.

(Edit: If you like this story please vote it would make my day<3. Enjoy).

In the Previous chapter:

James: It would be cool if you guys backflipped from the cliff into the water.

Bryant: You could do it at the same time for the picture.

Grayson's thoughts: I was kind of scared, it's higher than what Ethan and I are used to...

••••••••••

*Emma's point of view*

After climbing up the cliff, both Grayson and Ethan thought it was a good idea to backflip at the same time into the water.

I was scared for both of them.

Me: Be careful you two.

They jumped and when I looked down to make sure they were okay I didn't see Grayson....

Ethan already made it to the shore.

I thought maybe he was diving or some shit but then I saw red fluid spreading into the water.

Ellie: OH GOD, THERE IS BLOOD

Ellie screamed and Ethan was too far to go help him quickly.

I threw my phone and jumped in, even if I was scared of heights. Losing the only person I love and care about is scarier.

I jumped from the cliff and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was breathing so heavily and started to panic.

My whole surrounding was red, I tried to look for him but the dark red blood made it harder. I dived deep and opened my eyes. I saw Grayson unconscious on the bottom of the sea. By the time Ethan came I already held heavy Grayson over my shoulders protecting his head from the water. His head was bleeding, I'm guessing he hit a rock. I knew that backflipping from a place this high was a stupid idea.

Ethan took Grayson from me and swam to the shore. Ethan and I both carried Grayson from each hand above our shoulders to the car.

Bryant and the others came and unlocked the car, we all hopped in the car heading to the hospital.

Me: Gray, wake up.

I said tapping his cheeks trying to wake him.

Me: Grayson please wake up.

I couldn't stand seeing him like this. Ethan was already stressed and so were the others. So I decided to cover my face with my hoodie and cry in silent...

We arrived to the Emergency door.
Everything played in slow motion.
Once the doctors saw us yelling they all ran to us taking Grayson away into a moving bed.

Quickly, the white pillows became red.
My heart shattered into pieces but all I could do was pray.... Pray that he'll be alright.

They only allowed two of us to come.
So Ethan and I went inside the waiting area while the others where waiting in the car.

I sat there waiting and hoping the doctor would come in with good news.

Ethan started tapping his foot and biting his nails. He also ran both his hands through his hair a million times already.