Chapter 17-trip

*graysons pov*

Ethan came up to me.

"Grayson can I talk to you?"
"Yeah, whats up" I reply

"So I just talked to Emma..." he says.

My anger suddenly comes back. I pull my hand into a fist.

"And she told me, that I suddenly act weird around her. And you think I like her or some shit."

That's awkward

"I just wanna tell you, I don't. I view her as sister and as a friend and I totally don't have any feelings towards her. So stop acting all jelly jelly" he laughs.

"Okay, good" I laugh.

I went back to Emma and apologized to her. Ma and my jealousy caused nothing but problems. And I don't want it controlling the feelings I have for her. I've never loved someone like that before and it scares me sometimes. I don't want to lose her.

The next day.

Yesterday was the worst. I could've prevented what happened, I could've controlled my shit for a bit, I could've went after her right away when she left . I could've.. but I never did.

I also did a dumb thing, I punched a wall and broke my finger. Which completely unnecessary. But I couldn't control myself.
I always have my anger on control. But when it's about the people I love. I have no control.

Before I open my eyes and wake up. I heard someone crying...? I open my eyes and look at Emma. Her hand was covering her eyes and she kept in crying.

"Heyyy, babe" I shake her gently. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I can't seem to forget it. Everytime I close my eyes, I see him trying to force himself into me. I see him grabbing my wrist and forcing me to be quiet. And I can't stop but ask myself, what if you didn't come?" She started to cry louder.

I hug her so her face was buried on my chest.

"Emma, I would never let anything happen to you. The thing that matters is that you're here now with me".

"I love you, I'm sorry I'm crying but-" she tells me, but I cut her off.

"I love you too, Emma. You don't have to be sorry, it's okay" I reply.

I hear a knock in the door.
"May I come in?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah, come in" I reply.

"How are you feeling Emma?" Cameron asks.

"I'm fine" she smiles.

"You?" She points at me.

"Better than yesterday".

"Okay, come on downstairs. I made you guys waffles".

We went downstairs and joined Cameron, James and Ethan.

"So guys, I have an idea" James says
"Oh god" all Cameron, Emma and Ethan and I say at the same time.

We all started laugh.

"Hey my ideas are always good" he fold his hands and acts like a child.

"Okay, Tell us your idea" Emma says.

"What if we all plan to go to a sister road trip far away from here?" He asks.

And we all get too excited. It's a really nice idea. We could all spend our time together as a group and as individuals.... anddd it would be also nice to be away from home for a while.

I go upstairs to my laptop and open Twitter. I see #Gremma trending number 1!

"Holy shit" I whisper.

I scroll through the media and see videos of me punching the guy from yesterday. And videos of me hugging Emma and both of us crying. And also videos of me punching the wall.

I don't know if that's a good thing... people will start making shit up. I have to tell Emma.

"Hey Emma." I look at her feeling a bit nervous of what her reaction will be.

"What...?" She replies.

"People took videos of what happened yesterday and umm... #gremma is trending".

Not only does these videos will be forever in the internet, it would be a constant reminder of what happened. And I'm not sure she's ready for that.

"Wait, the part where he tried to.." she says

"No, only the part where I hit him, punch my hand and hug you". I reply.

"I'm so sorry" she says.

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry for causing more of a scene."

"I guess a road trip is the best idea James had"
She says.

"I guess so" I reply.
————————————————————————
That's it for this chapter.
Hopefully you guys liked it, even though it's a short one. It kind of shows like the aftermath of what happened yesterday.

Vote and comment if you like this story.
Instagram: @_morgansmiths

Much love,
~M