Chapter 53- Ihob

*Grayson's pov*

Cindy is really gorgeous, but I also thought she would be smart enough to realize the guy she had sex with in the party is the twin of the guy she came home with the same night.

Anyway, Emma and I were trapped in this room. Well, I'm trapped let's be real she knows me. And I'm just not ready to deal with this, truth be told I'm just waiting for Ethan to get over her so I don't have to deal with it at all. I may sound like a dick head, but I just have too much on my mind right now.

Grayson: Emma how can I sneak out?

Emma: What?

Grayson: umm, I could through the mattress and pillows and blankets from the window then jump or or I could do that thing with the blanket were I tie it to each other until we have a rope.

Emma: Or you could wait until they go to his room and go out instead of all of this... you watch too many survival videos Gray.

I looked at Emma realizing how dumb I am.

Grayson: Yeah we could totally do that..

I leaned on the wall and folded my hands together.

Grayson: soo, how have you been?

Emma: good, you?

Grayson: I'm good too... Emma, do you want to go to ihob with me? If you don't want to it's okay, you might be tired or something but it's just that Ethan no longer goes out with me anymore and-

Emma: I will go with you, you don't have to explain.

Emma said laughing, I giggled and smiled.

Grayson: Can you see if she's still there?

Emma: yeah sure.

Emma carefully opened the door and looked out In the living room.

Emma: Shit, I think she saw me. She like looked at me and went to Ethan's room.

Grayson: it's okay, quickly let's get out.

I grabbed Emma by her hand and we ran to the car.

I opened the drivers door.

Emma: Ummm Grayson.

Grayson: mmm? Get in first so she doesn't see me.

Emma: that's the problem, I think you have to let go of my hand for me to be able to do that.

Grayson: oh fuck, sorry sorry

Emma: don't worry about it.

Emma smiles and went the other side to get in.

I smiled like the idiot I am.

Emma connected her phone to the car with Bluetooth and we sang to loud ass music the whole way there.

We got out of the car and walked laughing from the intense carpool karaoke we just had.

We got in the restaurant and sat on a table, the waiter handed us the menus.

Grayson: so what do you want to get?

Emma: You really don't know?

Grayson: Of course I do, but i don't know maybe your order changed

Emma: why would I change my order?

Grayson: Because a lot of things changed lately maybe this changed too.