~Chapter Sixteen~

"Jadia!"

        "Yess Mom!"

"Come here please honey." I ran down the stairs towards the living room where she was.

"Aww Shit Shit!" I hollerd out from stumping my toe on the side of the couch.

My Mom just rolled her eyes at my clumsiness.

"Hey honey what's up with you?"

"Nothing much ma my life is actually kinda boring right now how about you?" I asked her.

"Ugh work kicking my ass and I had to cuss that no good boy out for stopping by late yesterday while you were at Lexxiana's house."

"No good boy?" I questioned her with pure confusion.

"Yeah that Derrick boy the one who be with your brothers, scary looking tattoos every where." She went on.

"Ohh Ma yeah we call him Fredo though." I told her.

"For fucking what?" She said laughing at the name. "He ain't no damn Mexican." She continued laughing at her own sarcastic joke.

I gave her that really Ma? Stare, "It's just a nickname I don't know how he got." I know exactly how he got it but she don't need to know that. This woman would flip her damn wig.

"So Derrick Came over yesterday to see you before he left to Detroit. What's going on with you two?"

"Maaa Nothing is going on!" I whined to her

"Oh really?" She questioned me smirking.

"Alright Ma as much as I love talking to I gotta get ready for school tomorrow."

"Goodnight Baby." She exclaimed as I headed towards the stairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobody Nah fi know seh mi and yuh a fuck Nobody Na fi know seh you a give it up Nobody Nah fi know seh yuh come ova meh yard baby tek off yuh draws X2

Kranium Nobody has to know blasted through my car as I drove to school. As I pulled in the student parking lot I seen Monica, Lexxi, Justin, Renee, and Jessica outside eating a bag of sunflower seeds.

"Now yall know it is too damn early to be eating those." I started as soon as I walked up to them.

"Bitch you must want some here!" Renee said handing me the bag.

"You damn straight." I told her snatching the bag from her hand. We stood there eating seed and laughing for a good 15 minutes before Tia came walking towards us.

   Now Tia my girl for life but I could admit she looked like shit today. That morning sickness must be getting to her but of course I couldn't ask her because I'm not even supposed to know she's pregnant.

"Hey girl you feeling alright?" Monica questioned her.

Tia scratched the back of her head which was a mess by the way.

    "Yeah I just woke up late." After that the bell rung so we all went our separate ways saying goodbye.

Lexxi had first period with me so we walked together like always. We was filling the hallway with laughter because this fool kept tryna trip me.

"Chica we gotta talk to our girl Tia did you see her this morning? "

"Yeah she did not look good."

Lunch Time~

   It was Lunch time a bitch stomach was growling in class and Ms. Hodge had a nerve to tell me to put the crackers away.

   I stood at Lexxi, Tia , and I meet up spot. Lexxi came up singing some song in Spanish talking about dancing.Then Tia showed up looking much better than earlier.

"Umm why yall wasn't in school Friday and how come I aint talk to yall since Thursday?"

"Oh cus Fredo, Reese, and Tadoe came to get us at our houses." I replied to her.

"Why they ain't come to get me too?" She asked. Damn I felt bad but I did ask Fredo to get her and he said we don't need no pregnant girl with us. But instead of saying any Lexxi and I just shrugged our shoulders.

"Won't yall come over after school today we need some girl time." Tia told us. We agreed to it then entered the Cafeteria to meet the rest and eat.