~Chapter Two~

I glanced at my Iphone 4:15pm. these hoes always late. Just then the same said hoes walk through the door.

    "Hey boo sorry we late you know i had to pick up lex at the last minute." Tia tried to reason.

   "Mhm" was all i replied while biting the inside of my cheeks, something I did when I was annoyed, nervous or turned on. Lexxi caught on to my mood.

     "Jay we sorry we was late-"

    "Lex that's not why im upset so calm down." I had to say it she was seconds from going on her knees begging forgivness. I could see it now, Lex has always been the dramtic one. 

  "Well hun what's wrong?" Tia asked pulling up a chair on my left side.

  "Hmph Ma and I got into it after school I told her ima be18 in the next 4 weeks, and im going anyways" I felt bad telling the story over.

     " Guys am I a horrible child? Cause right now I feel like it." I sobbed while repeatedly banging my head on the café table.

  " Well im going so how we gonna do this?" I asked them as i'm looking at thier guilty faces.

   Silence... Hmm something is definitely going on they scilent for a change, glancing at eachother like I'm blind or stupid. I narrowed my eyes at them dangerously.

   " Okay what's going on? Yall hoes actauly scilent, glancing at eachother" I questioned. Yup watch em squirm Jay I thought to myself, this should be good.

  Lexxi started, "Jade we was so excited we forgot about getting the tickets." Tia suddenly got the balls to speak up now.

   " Yeah girl it's gonna be hard finding tickets at the last minute."

   I watched as a Frown came upon her usauly smiley face. I felt bad giving them a hard time now. Now that im looking closely I think Isee her grey eyes tearing up.

Tia was a black girl. People always mistake her for indian with her long wavy jet black hair that was mid back length. She has stormy grey eyes that darken when she's sad. 

   I have always been kinda jealous of how slender she was. Now don't get me wrong Tia is no toothpick she's just petite with slight curves.

    Lexxi she is a sassy Dominican girl with coffee colored skin and,curly brownish redish hair. She is thick she has a big butt and wide hips.

She always say she's fat but she's not. The only thing Lexxi likes about herself is her light brown eyes.

    "Well I would ask my brother but knowing him he would have a fit about me at a Chief Keef concert." I said.

We all laughed from the memory of him going to a Diggy Simmons concert because, he thought it may get too wild. (Yeah right a Diggy Simmons concert getting too wild. ) That night he stood by us the whole night like a bodygaurd. Every since our Father died my twin brother Jordan has been over protective.

      I asked Lexxi about her cousin Jaun he always have the best tickets cheap too!

   "Yeah Jay that's a great idea we haven't even thought about Jaun!" Tia chirpped in.

  "I know what would you guys do with out me?" I asked in a sing song voice. Of course they give me dirty looks for my awesomeness and cockiness.

   2 hours later we're getting dressed at my house passing the eyeliner, masscara, eyeshadow, and the Gloss of course. When we got done we're standing back checking eachother out. We all looked hot.

       I'm wearing a black laced shirt that has slits on the side showing my pierced hips.

I got on some black shorts with gold buttons. The shorts reach mid thigh showing my cheetah pattern that starts from my hips, and stops 5inch above my knee.

      I'm still admiring myself in the mirror thankful that my Mom is Italian, and my Dad Black giving me a carmel complexion.

I got green eyes from my Mom,bringing the color out more by the smokey grey eyeshadow around them. What really complete my look is my red gloss that match my recently died red hair.

     "Ready?" I asked looking over to Lexxi who is fixing an unruly strand of hair. She straightend her curly hair were I curled my usauly straight hair. Tia kept her hair wavy she washed it then blowed it dry leaving in some oil that hold your hair in place, and shine.

Tia had on a all white jumper with the back out exposing her music note tattoo.

    Lexxi fixed her red laced shirt that pushed up her boobs. She always wore tops that flatter her chest. Lex always say she's jealous of how perky and huge my D cups are. she says I have it all: Big boobs big butt flat stomach and curves but, I don't know who she is looking at.

   "Ready!" They yelled simotameously. We all walked out with big goofy grins on our face. We are gonna turn heads like always and we know it. 

  Man we are gonna have the time of our lives this concert is gonna be crazy, life changing even. I thought to myself. Oh lord if only i knew how true that thought was...