~ChapterTwenty~

Today I woke up before my alarm could actually. I felt like one of those girls in the movies.

  The sunlight was beaming across the entire room my hair was all over the place because I forgot to wrap it last night.

I jumped out of bed heading towards the bathroom. Today just had a wierd feeling to it I'm not sure if it is a good thing or bad. I got my shower cap and hopped in the shower.

  As I was doing my scrubbing or whatever my thoughts were just running wild. I started thinking about Tia, and her pregnancy. Her having us believe she was still a virgin.

  I thought about the amazing time I had with Bibby, and how crazy Fredo started acting. All that thinking gave me an attitude. I can't believe how Bibby just rushed me off the phone.

I rinsed off then turned the water off. Wrapping my towel aroud me i tried to keep my attitude positive today. I heard my phone Ringing so i rushed to the phone only to see it was just Fredo.

*Sight*

"What Fredo?" I asked annoyed.

"I know you reading my messages why the fuck you not replying?"

"There's nothing to talk about at all stop acting stuck on stupid when you know you have Mya." I told

"You know what your ass been knew i had Mya and she aint going nowhere just like your not you think you somebody cus you eating with Lil Bibby."

  I cant believe he really acting like this right now.

"Why you care nigga I eat with who I want to."

"He dont even like you anyway He was leaving the telly with his old girl he want her and her only cut all this shit out no nigga care about you like I do."

I hung up on him wanting to be done with the conversation I hurried up to get dressed before I be late for school. I looked at my phone 6:59 am alright not bad.

   I got my bag and heading downstairs. I didn't see my mom when I was leaving. For some reason she been going to work early and leaving late.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I finally arrived at school to meet Lexxi, Justin, Renee, Jessica, and Monica like the usual. As I was walking toward them I heard my phone signaling a text message I put it on vibrate, and opened it. It was from Bibby Trifling ass.

Bibby💕😈: Good morning beautiful

I shooked my head existing out of it.

"Heyy guys!" I said excitedly missing them. They replied just as happily.

"Girl how was your date with Bibby yesterday? " Monica asked me. I'm so glad the bell ranged because what I really wanted to tell her was she needa mind ha own damn buisness.

   I knew Lexxi told her because besides the boys she was the only one there. I highly doubt the boys went around gossiping on my date.

Me and Lexxi headed to our Period A class. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her.

"Lexxi why would you go back and tell Monica about my date with Bibby you know how she is she gon go around Makin it more than it was."

"I'm sorry Jay I aint know its that big of a deal." I laughed to myself quietly of course she'd say that until her buisness be put out there.

I walked up leaving her behind. I had no time for that. For the rest of that day it had been filled with dodging my friends in fear of them being nosey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally its the end of the damn day. I made my way to the house mentally exhausted. Pulling in my driveway I see Fredo's truck. He just don't stop do he.

"Ohhhh my goodness you just don't stop do you?"

"Shush get in im taking you out to eat." He told me.

A/N

I'm back and better than ever there is gonna be a huge plot twist im soooo excited for whats in stored.

Ky xoxo