~ChapterSeventeen~

Yess school was finally over so I made my way to my house. Tia canceled on Lexxi and I but hey I was cool with it.

           Fredo texted me during my last period telling me he got home early. Of course my reply was why you telling me this? He told me he was gonna pick me up.

           I pulled up in my driveway and hurriedly took my seatbelt off and turned the car off.

  I had to rush when it came to Fredo that dude does not like wait. I rushed through the the door locking it behind me. I noticed there was a green sticky Note on the kitchen counter.

          Note: Jadia I hope you had a nice day at school honey. I  left you 30 dollars in the jar just in case you want to order pizza or Chinese food  don't wait up for me I got a date tonight Wish me luck!~ Love Mom

            I read the note. A date? What she mean she got a date tonight?  My dad died only two years ago, and she is already dating. I shook my head heading up stairs throwing the damn note out on my way to the steps. 

  Oh gosh my room is such I mess. I know I aint got no time to clean though. As soon as I thought that the doorbell rang.

         I'm Coming!" I yelled to him running down the stairs.

           I open the door to see a freshly shaved Fredo.Yess I thought to myself.

  That whole growing his hair out phase is done. I leaned in to hug him, but instead he grabbed me by my arm wrapping it around his neck while he lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

              "You missed big daddy huh?" Of course Fredo had to ruin the moment. I jumped down off of him and rolled my eyes at him.

            "I bet you said the same thing to Mya." I looked at him for a second. He kinda looked like he was gonna smack me .

         "Shut that shit up bruh quit talkin about that girl! I'm tryna be withcu and you keep playing." Fredo told me tugging my hair out my ponytail.

                  "Yeah right nigga." I said stubbornly

                   "Come on let's go I gotta surprise for you." We walked out my house with me locking the door behind us.

                     "Shit I forgot my purse in the house oh well." I looked down damn my rock star skinny jeans from Old Navy aint have no pockets. I slipped my keys in Fredo's pocket and told him to hold it for me.

               We made our way to Fredo's black truck. Throughout the whole car ride he was telling me about some stupid  beef Keef got going on with the Migos.

               "Fredo you need to talk to him why the hell does he beef with everyone it's never that serious."

               "Jay I tried to but he convince they sneak dissed him with brokanese."

               "I know he not talking about when offset said diamonds looking like KayKay cus he obviously meant white."

               "Oh well that shit don't have nothing to do with me I'm too old foe that stuff I just gotta remember Keith still a youngin."

             "If anything he shoulda thought they sneak diss when they sung every time we see you you get broker and broker. Cus them niggas getting paid!"

                    "Aye now cut that shit out that's ma cousin Jay." Fredo warned me.

                   "Yeah but I love me some Migos especially Quavo mmhm don't put me in the same room as him I be like Fredo who I said Fredo what." I joked to him.

               It was clear Fredo aint think it was all that funny. He turned the music up in the car and OTF NuNu song DHK came on. I looked out the window to see us pulling up to Reese house with hella cars in the Driveway. 

                 "Nigga you said you had a surprise for me aint nothing over here at Reese house Derrick." I told Fredo. I pouted at him and folded my arms having a total brat moment.

                  "Just get the house you gon see." I brushed past him opening the door to Rees house. It looked like a mini party was going on.  I felt a tap on my back so I turned around.

             "Oh My God! Jordan I missed you so much!" I yelled I jumped on my brother kissing him on the cheek for about a million times until I felt somebody pull me off him.

               "Don! You're home too I'm so happy I think I could cry!" That's exactly what I did too. I had both of my brothers back in my life.

                 "But how?" I managed to get out through tears.

                  "When Me and Reese went to Detroit we met up with Dontè's lawyer. So when we came back I bailed them out." Fredo said behind me.

                    I turned around and jumped on him locking my legs around him. I continued to kiss all over his face. He tried to fight me off of him but I kept going and tightening my grip on him.

                  "I see my chica happy. " I heard Lexxi loud mouth self.

                  "Hey yall." I said to Lexxi and Tia.  They grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen.

              For the rest of the time we had fun celebrating my brothers  being home. Lexxi and I was taking shots back and forth. We was doing body shots off of these two girls we just met, and vice versa.

               I seen Fredo in the corner pouring up some lean in his bottle. I went up to him and grabbed it out his hand taking a sip.

  Instantly I felt warmth flow through my veins. I had such a high and rush in only two seconds.  I started drinking some until Fredo hating ass snatched it out my hand.

                    "Go make ya own shit." I flipped him off walking towards a miserable looking Tia. I notice my walk was kinda off like I had a little lean in it.

                  "Hey girl what's the matter?" I asked her. I had also noticed my words were slurring but hey I felt on cloud 9.

          "Nothing girl I'm ready to go."

                     "I'm Coming with you  let me drag Lexxi out that kitchen."

                     "Lexxiana lets go now say goodbye to your lil Reese!"

           I walked out the kitchen. I said my farewells to My brothers and, Fredo, and asked him for my house key. I popped Reese on the head on my way out.

   We was all finally walking out toward Lexxi's Honda Accord. Tia kept looking back on our way out so me being nosey I looked back too.

              I seen some girl  sitting on Sd's lap playing with his dreads.

                  "Tia don't stress over him lets go."  We all hopped in the car heading towards Tia's house to bring her home. Lexxi dropped me off at my house. I waved goodbye to her and told her to call me.

             When I entered the house I seen my Mom was still not here. Hmm somebody date went well I thought to myself bitterly.