Chapter 1

MY FIRST BOOK!!!! YAY!!So I know this book is going to be shitty,so please don't judge I am very sensitive to judgement things.AND ENJOY THE BOOK!!!😀😀😀
3rd person
You are y/n l/n.The most hottest girl in town.All the boys at your school adore you with flowers and chocolate,asking you to be their girlfriend.All the girls are jealous of you.You are a very passionate and caring girl when it comes to personality.One day during your lunch period you were talking to your friends about a/n:something I don't know,whatever you want to talk about*
Y/n POV
I was talking to my friends b/f/n and T.J. when suddenly a group of boys came to our table with all theses presents and asking me to come sit by them.I felt the glares of all girls in the cafe.I kindly refused to sit by them careful not to triggered the girls glaring at me and went back talking to my friends about the topic.

-Timeskip to end of day-
I was walking home went I felt that I was being watched.I quickly turn around,and saw nothing.I brushed off the feeling and kept walking home.

???POV
I was looking through the AUs when I spotted a h/l,h/c haired girl walking on the sidewalk in Undertale.I opened up a small portal enough for me to see her.Then she quickly turn around she felt me watching her,I quickly close the portal for a few seconds than opening it up again to see the girl walking again.I watched until she got to her house and close the portal again thinking That was the most beautiful girl I ever saw maybe I'll go talk to her late.

A/n:I know that was a very short chapter but I ran out of ideas and so please comment what I should do in the next chapter and try to guess who's the mystery person that was looking at reader-chan~

Word count: 340