High School

Hello everybody,as you see in the title I just started high school on Tuesday and its been pretty good got homework on the first day which was really aggravating. And today in one of my classes I have to write what I regret so, knowing me I said my life cause my life is hectic. Then the teacher saw it and ask if I wanted to talk about it,and I said no. Now my teacher being the snitch she is went and go call my mom and now my mom is going crazy about,saying that only "suicidal" only writes that and the question says to be honest. So that's what I wrote I don't see what the big deal is. Yes I'm depressed and sometimes suicidal but that doesn't mean that she had to call my mom and get her involved with this. You see I like to keep things to myself so nobody have to suffer the same thing I'm going through. I'm there for so many people but nobody's there for me. And to add to that I'm an only child and my father doesn't even care about me. He "acts" like he cares but he doesn't,then I can't feel pain so I don't know how I feel. Sometimes I just feel empty and alone in this world. I just need somebody to talk to,somebody who has the same problems as me and who can understand me. I always hide behind a fake mask of happiness,when inside I feel so depressed and sad. People say I'm a crybaby when really I cried because I'm misunderstood by everybody. Hehe you guys probably think I talk to much. But to anyone who is reading this (which I highly doubt nobody is going to read this) please help me..........